N-iX is looking for a talented Middle DevOps Engineer who can become a part of our team and contribute new ideas into product development.
We are hiring a DevOps Engineer to join our team and work with multiple development teams to automate builds, deployments, and other workflows.
You will have the autonomy and responsibility to deliver new products in a results-oriented culture. This is an exciting, high impact, the technical role with one of Canada’s leading growth-stage fintech companies.
• Work closely with our Agile development teams to build, deploy, manage, and monitor cloud-based systems to ensure high availability, performance, scalability, and security
• Automate existing processes where possible
• Create new monitoring within Datadog
• Set up continuous integration through build pipelines or similar
• Work with development teams and senior management to come up with an automated deployment strategy
• Troubleshoot and fix incidents as necessary
• 2+ Years of cloud-based production experience
• Post-secondary education in technology or a related field is considered an asset
• Experience scaling either AWS or Azure Cloud environments
• Experience with Git
• Knowledge of Docker/Kubernetes
• Good knowledge of Linux cli
• Scripting capabilities - PowerShell/bash
• Experience with Microsoft SQL server considered an asset
• Hands-on continuous integration and continuous deployment experience
• Experience in maintaining multiple deployment environments (Dev, QA, UAT, Prod.)
• Automated deployment experience
• Flexibility to adapt in an evolving environment
• Experience with JIRA (or similar) project tracking tools
• Flexible working hours
• A competitive salary and good compensation package
• Best hardware
• A masseur and a corporate doctor
• Healthcare & sport benefits
• An inspiring, comfy, clean and safe office
• Challenging tasks and innovative projects
• Meetups and events for professional development
• An individual development plan
• Mentorship program
• Corporate events and outstanding parties
• Exciting team buildings
• Memorable anniversary presents
• A fun zone where you can play video games, foosball, ping pong, and more.
Founded in 2002, N-iX is a custom software development company with a core business of providing Dedicated Development Team / Own Development Center service. A team of about 200 professionals, with headquarter in Lviv, a tech hub in western Ukraine, we host teams ranging from 5 to 40 developers that work across all technology stacks.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
8 February 2021