We are looking for an experienced Python Engineer for Data Science Project
Our team is growing and we are looking for an experienced Python Engineer! As a part of the team, you will get a chance to work with cutting-edge technologies!
Our client is based in Utah, USA.
The product we are working on is a cloud-based document comparison and contract analysis tool. It has built on a unique combination of Natural Language Processing (NLP) and Machine Learning (ML) technologies to identify and compare terms and concepts. The platform automates data digitization and extraction, supports proprietary and open-source learning models, and provides a pipeline to deliver AI-derived insights to the right systems for immediate action. We call it BusinessAI, and it allows our customers to take theoretical data science and apply it to real-time operations in the enterprise.
- A strong Python Software Engineer, preferably with experience in Data Science
- Having leadership and Strong Mathematical skills
- An expert with AWS (S3, SQS, ECR, SQS, Lambda, step functions, cloud solutions design)
- Understanding RDBMS concepts, REST, Micro-services, Design Patterns, OOD
- Experienced with AWS Textract, Tesseract, Keras (OpenCV or any other ML libraries as advantage)
- Skilled with Terraform or CloudFormation would be a plus
- Aware of micro-services development, CI/CD, UML
- Showing Node.js experience as a huge plus point
YOU WANT TO WORK WITH
- Back End: Python 3.7+, PyTest, Tesseract, pytesseract
- Docker, Terraform, Cloudformation, Git
- Amazon Web Services (EC2, S3, ECR, SQS, IAM, ECS, Lambda, VPC, EKS, ElastiCache(Redis), Cloudformation, Lambda, etc.), cloud solutions design
- Micro-services architecture
- Estimation and scope decomposition
- Risk assessment, defining dependencies and assumptions
TOGETHER WE WILL
- Be a part of something bigger than just developing the feature
- Take a part in the designing solution of the product
- Bring your knowledge and educate ourselves during cooperation with talented people
- Build a big team with different technological skills to successfully reaсh project goals
- Implement a new version of the product with Solutions Architect, BA, UI/UX, Python, Java, and Data Science team
- Get certifications in cutting-edge technologies
About SoftServe Lviv
SoftServe is a digital authority that advises and provides at the cutting-edge of technology. We reveal, transform, accelerate, and optimize the way enterprises and software companies do business. With expertise across healthcare, retail, energy, financial services, and more, we implement end-to-end solutions to deliver the innovation, quality, and speed that our clients’ users expect.
DOU company page:
This job is no longer active.