Hi! We, Don't Panic Recruiting Agency, are looking for Senior Java Developer for our client, the product company. Kyiv, now remote.
Papaya Global is reinventing global payroll and workforce management. The automated platform helps companies hire, onboard, manage, and pay people in more than 100 countries.
Papaya Global raises $40M for a payroll and HR platform aimed at global workforces.
● Experienced as a Software Engineer.
● Minimum Java experience of 4+ years with any framework (preferably springboot and Play framework, but not must).
● Master version control, especially git.
● At least intermediate knowledge in Continuous Integration (INCLUDING changing scripts, setting up CI, dealing with problems) and Software Development Lifecycle Management (knowledge of Scrum, Jira, Jenkin, build tools).
● You write clean code, love unit testing (optional - TDD/BDD), and value readability over cleverness.
● Deep knowledge of design patterns & knowledge of IoC frameworks.
● Excellent communication skills.
● Experience with web service frameworks and API technologies.
● Practical experience in an agile software development environment.
● Self-driven and result-oriented. You'll jump on a task and drive it to completion.
! English level: upper-intermediate+!
● Do optimization, refactoring, and scaling of current infrastructure to provide a robust and quick application to our customers.
● Software design and development of new features from A-Z.
● Responsibility for system stability and responding to critical incidents.
● Code review your colleague's code and response to CRs directed to you.
● Working with our CI/CD tools (including tweaking the setup of the CI).
● Health Insurance.
● Training tools for self-development (access to numerous paid training services).
● Innovative environment (cutting edge frameworks and experienced, talented, creative co-workers).
● Currently, the company has hundreds of global customers.
● Equity plan to employees at beginning of 2021.
● You will have an opportunity to work with people who have built unicorn start-ups and now are doing that again.
● The project has lots of features that you want to do, related to benchmarking, analytics, etc.
● Gym funding, company events.
About Don't Panic Recruitment
We help startup founders find smart people & escape the pain of dealing with recruitment processes chaos.
Job posted on
3 February 2021