We are looking for exceptionally talented engineers to join our Forecast Tech Development team of large US hedge fund.
Responsibilities:We have several important tasks around processing large chunks of data, structuring them efficiently and validating data quality.
Mandatory Skills Description:
• Degree in technical discipline from top university (computer science, engineering, etc.)
• Excellent experience in Python on Linux/Unix platforms.
• Good experience working with Pandas, Numpy and similar data processing libraries.
• Experience with working with large datasets. Reasonable understanding of processing large data files limitations.
• Experience with creating python bindings for c++ libraries. (Advantage)
• Experience with integrating python libraries in c++ code. (Advantage)
• Experience with different solutions for python and c++ memory sharing. (Advantage)
• Excellent problem solving ability with strong attention to detail in a fast paced environment
• Excellent communication skills in both verbal and written form; Command of the English language
Luxoft is a high-end application outsourcing provider of choice and a trusted technology advisor to Global 2000 and medium-sized growth companies that apply compelling technologies to obtain leadership positions in their respective markets.
Luxoft today finds the Best talents, proposes career growth & employment benefits. Our teams are involved in high complicity & innovative projects for the Top leaders companies around the Globe.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
2 February 2021