WiFi Map is a product company with offices in the USA, Belarus and Ukraine. The main purpose of our products is to give people the freedom to be connected to each other from anywhere on Earth.
Our apps WiFi Map and Zorro VPN are loved and trusted by our customers:
● 100+ million users all over the world;
● 4+ million active WiFi points;
● 1+ billion connections.
If you dream big, work hard and have a positive state of mind - this place is for you. Be part of something bigger - join WiFi Map team!
● Development of applications within the existing directions, development of new applications.
● Writing a quality code, making/criticizing/improving architectural decisions and approaches.
● Active interaction with Product-owner for improvement of products and directions of the company.
● Clarification and formation of requirements, communication with Design team to find the most useful, correct and beautiful solution.
● Conducting Code Review.
● 3 years of iOS development experience.
● Experience of working with Swift.
● Experience with network requests, understanding HTTPS and
● Experience with multi-threading and multi-threading tools in
● Experience in architectural approaches and patterns.
● CoreData experience.
● Experience writing Unit Tests for modules and applications.
Would be a plus:
● Promotional SDK experience.
● Map experience (MapBox, Google Maps, MapKit).
● Expertise in frameworks/libraries.
Stack and tools:
Swift+iOS/macOS/Catalyst; Bitrise, Jira, Figma, Xcode, Notion.
Modular architecture, where each module is a Swift Library. The application is built based on the modules. WiFi Map uses Clean Architecture principles. Third-party services are used minimally, mainly for resource management and analytics.
What we offer:
● Working as a dynamic team on applications with millions of active users from around the world.
● Work schedule: office, full-time, 5 days a week (Monday to Friday), flexible schedule.
● Office at Kievskaya metro station.
● Equipped workplace.
● Paid vacation 15 working days a year.
● Paid sick days 10 working days a year.
DataJob is a trusted partner for providing staffing, consulting and insourcing services in the Nordics.
We have been involved in a wide range of projects for clients including computer software, information technology, internet, marketing and advertising companies.
Together with selected consultants DataJob provides a complete range of professional services.
DOU company page:
This job is no longer active.
iOS / macOS