Our long-term fintech project with C#/.NET stack, good team and management!
Our agile teams of ambitious developers and testers are looking for a talented FinTech developer colleague. You will implement new features for simulations, execution, restriction testing of portfolios of advanced financial products in our Front Office Modules. You will collaborate closely with clients and product owners to deliver our best-in-class asset management solution; SimCorp Dimension. Our development division is a full-scale agile organization following SAFe. We would like someone who:
- Shows courage to suggest novel approaches to optimize the solutions for latency and data integrity.
- Drives our applications towards a more modern architecture.
- Develops new features and bug-fixes for current solutions.
- Shares capital markets insights with the team, or is ready for a steep learning curve.
- Excellent programming skills: following clean, self-documenting code approaches, thorough understanding of basic programming principles
- Passionate about learning new business areas and technologies
- Preferably 4+ years of software development experience
- Strong English (both oral and written)
- The Consultants will assist SimCorp with the transformation of SimCorp’s Front Office product suite (Asset Manager and Compliance Manager) from 2 to 3 Tier.
- Refactor Asset Manager and Compliance Manager code base according to Architectural guideline
- Creating test assets
- Contribute to some relevant business features eg exposing functions as APIs
- There will be a focus on retaining the responsiveness of the GUIs (as defined by the product managers) and working with product managers to ensure that the GUI can continue to provide the same rich user experience.
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to participate in creating market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: Expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible opportunities and options.
Professional Development: Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes certification and technical / soft skill training to help you realize your professional goals.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our consultants with competitive compensation and benefits
Fun Perks: We want you to love where you work, which is why we host sports classes, cultural, social and team building activities such as sports competitions and end-of-year corporate parties. Our vibrant offices also include dedicated GL Zones and rooftop decks where you can drink coffee or tea with your colleagues over a game of table football or darts!
GlobalLogic is a full-lifecycle product development services leader that combines chip-to-cloud software engineering expertise and vertical industry experience to help our customers design, build, and deliver their next-generation products and digital experiences. We expertly integrate design, complex engineering, and agile delivery capabilities to deliver superior business outcomes for global brands in telecom, automotive, healthcare, technology, media and entertainment, manufacturing, and semiconductor industries.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic unites over 18,000 designers and engineers across the globe. Analysts like NASSCOM and Zinnov have recognized us for being a top company in our field, and we are consistently nominated as a preferred company by both global HR consulting firms and local boards. By creating an environment that is exciting and flexible, and by fostering growth through ongoing learning and development programs, we empower our consultants to achieve both their professional and personal goals.
At GlobalLogic, we make amazing products — and careers.
GlobalLogic is a full-lifecycle product development services leader that combines chip-to-cloud software engineering expertise and vertical industry experience to help our customers design, build, and deliver their next-generation products and digital experiences. By leveraging Agile / Lean MVP methods, cutting-edge technologies, and an integrated approach to experience design and complex engineering, we empower global brands such as Microsoft, BMC, Coca Cola, Samsung, Physio Control, and Roku to develop the “next big thing” in their markets. GlobalLogic is headquartered in Silicon Valley and operates design and engineering centers around the world, where we are continuously recognized as a top innovator and employer by organizations like Zinnov and Glassdoor.
DOU company page:
This job is no longer active.