Looking for Senior Java Developer with Angular skills
Client is a Global Shipping company shipping cargo by container ships all over the world. It is one of the 10 largest shipping companies in the world.
Its mission is to modernize legacy software. Client is doing it by breaking the ecosystem into set of micro applications, developed by small and self sufficient teams working in eXtream Programming methodology.
• BS degree in Computer Science or equivalent combination of education and experience
• 3+ years full stack development
• 3+ years of experience in the following technologies: Java, node JS, Python and java script (including JS frameworks, like Angular, React)
• 2+ years of experience in TDD/BDD development in the following frameworks: JUnit, Jasmin, Mockito, Protractor/Selenium
• 1+ years of experience in micro-services-based architecture and tools (Spring Boot/Cloud)
• Experience in DevOps development and Jenkins
• Experience in development in Kotlin is a plus
• Experience in designing, developing and deploying cloud/hybrid-based solutions
• Experience in developing and deploying in Container based environments (Kubernetes, Cloud foundry)
• Familiarity with the following design concepts: micro-services, service discovery, circuit breaker
• Self-starter with the ability to appropriately priorities and plan complex work in a rapidly changing environment
• Versatility and capability to switch easily between different tasks and technologies.
• Experience in assessing a broad range of information solutions and products
• Strong critical thinker with problem solving aptitude
• Good English - verbal and written
• Hand-On full stack development of innovative applications.
• Owning the entire development cycle, including design, architecture, development and devOps.
• Working in XP with Remote pairing.
Mandatory Skills Description:Jenkins, JUnit, Python, Pair Programming, Communication Skills, TDD methodology, Angular, Node.js, Java, Spring Boot
Mockito, Kubernetes, Selenium, BDD (Behavior Driven Development), CloudFoundry, Protractor, Kotlin
Luxoft is a high-end application outsourcing provider of choice and a trusted technology advisor to Global 2000 and medium-sized growth companies that apply compelling technologies to obtain leadership positions in their respective markets.
Luxoft today finds the Best talents, proposes career growth & employment benefits. Our teams are involved in high complicity & innovative projects for the Top leaders companies around the Globe.
DOU company page:
This job is no longer active.