You will join a highly motivated team and will be working on a modern solution for our existing client. We are looking for technology experts who want to make an impact on new business by applying best practices and taking ownership.
- Contribute ideas through your knowledge of evolving front-end technologies.
- Be proactive in communication with team members and client.
- Be a part of a positive and fun team environment.
- Use industry best practices of development processes & tools, adopt and improve them.
- Create and maintain modern interfaces according to unit standards.
- Code Quality. Follow and improve code quality standards.
- Analyze and Estimate. Perform technical assessment of UI mockups/wireframes to ensure the possibility of their implementation within reasonable time.
- Software Design. Create and review software feature design documents and provide the solution.
You can name examples of use in different contexts. Are guided by best-practices and specifications of such skills:
- HTML/CSS. Preprocessors, Methodologies
- Core, Performance, Security
- Components, State management, Performance, Hooks
- Application state management
- Package management, Module bundling
- oAuth, JWT
- HTTP, REST API
- Design patterns, OOP, Development principles
- Software testing. Approaches, testing types
- Upper-Intermediate English
- Understanding of Scrum process
You should have an idea of the subject and its parts. Can explain. Has experience of use of such skills:
- Other mainstream framework (Angular, React, ReactNative, AngularJS, Vue, Ionic, Node.js+Express)
- Quality tools (input/output complexity)
- Experience with CI/CD set up (GitlabCI)
- Application state management (MobX / Saga / etc)
- Familiar with UX concepts such as Information Architecture
- Agile (principles, Kanban, Scrum), task tracking tool (JIRA), knowledge management (Confluence)
- Performs a broad range of complex technical or professional activities, in a variety of contexts. Investigates, defines and resolves complex issues.
- Able to work in distributed cross-functional teams effectively
Influences customers and team members on the project level.
- May supervise others or make decisions which impact the work assigned to individuals or phases of projects.
- Plans, schedules and monitors own work (and of others where applicable) competently.
- Has learning agility (readiness for challenge and being open to change).
What's in it for you?
- Career growth opportunities
- Realization of your innovative ideas in building new Ciklum Solutions and Services
- Friendly collaborative teams and enjoyable working environment
- Professional skills development and training programs
- Variety of knowledge sharing, training and self-development opportunities
- State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions
About Ciklum International
Ciklum is a top-five global Digital Solutions Company for Fortune 500 and fast-growing organisations alike around the world.
Our 3,000+ Developers located in the Delivery Centres across the globe, provide our clients with a range of services including outsourcing software development, Enterprise App Development, Quality Assurance, Security, R&D, Big Data & Analytics.
DOU company page:
This job is no longer active.