We develop software solutions that make it possible to take optimal advantage of these opportunities. With our market-leading platforms, we bring digital content to millions of people — in the form of e-paper issues, multimedia releases, audio applications, and web apps. In combination with our soft
Brainberry invites DevOps engineer for long-term and full-time employment at its service center in Kyiv, Ukraine.
You will have the opportunity to be a part of the extension team of an international IT Consulting Company.
Our Customer is an innovation leader in digital publishing. In close collaboration with partners and customers supports the publishing industry in fully realizing the potential of the digital revolution.
The advance of the digital shift offers new possibilities and opportunities for publishing and media companies. You can respond to differentiated customer needs more easily, reach a wide readership across different channels, and release content to the market at a faster pace.
We develop software solutions that make it possible to take optimal advantage of these opportunities. With our market-leading platforms, we bring digital content to millions of people — in the form of e-paper issues, multimedia releases, audio applications, and web apps. In combination with our software accessory modules for the management of paid content, analysis, and audio, we offer our customers individually tailored solutions for the various challenges they face.
After more than 10 years of industry experience, we have established ourselves as a reliable partner in this sector. 7 of the 10 biggest publishing groups in Germany count on our software solutions and we produce more than 25,000 digital releases every month.
● minimum of 3-5+ years’ experience in a similar position
● solid to excellent knowledge of Linux, preferred Debian
● solid to excellent knowledge of MySQL/MariaDB including replication and
● knowledge of JEE application servers (Glassfish preferred)
● solid knowledge of web servers: Nginx, apache and their configuration in HAenvironment - load balancing (haproxy)
● knowledge of network file systems (preferred Gluster File System)
● knowledge of issues related to automation of installation and system
configuration processes (preferred Ansible)
● knowledge of issues related to system monitoring (Zabbix, Kibana, Prometheus
● knowledge of system virtualization (KVM)
● practical experience in creating bash shell scripts
● Experience in managing large scale systems working 24/7
● English B2 spoken/written
● experience with Kafka, Zookeeper, SOLR
● experience with NoSQL (big data) databases (MongoDB, sharding, zones)
● Practical experience in one of the following programming languages: Java, Python, PHP
● Experience with Docker and Kubernetes
● Experience with one of the cloud systems (AWS, Google, Azure)
We expect from the perfect candidate for this position:
● analytical thinking
● can-do attitude
● ability to work under time pressure
● ability to learn new things quickly
● team player
- No bureaucracy
- Perfectly equipped and cozy office with multiple lounge zones in the office near the metro station
- The family-like relationship within the team and direct communication with international clients
- Working on the exciting and innovative projects
- Personal development and professional growth
- Competitive salary and paid vacation
- Team building activities (corporate parties, joint movie, and football watching in the office)
- Coffee, tea, cakes, candies, and lunch in the office
We are a global team of developers, project leaders, support staff and more. We are a young, but a forward thinking company head office in Canada and Service Delivery Office in Ukraine. Our skills and customer service acumen are truly unmatched. We are proud to deliver IT outsourcing services to companies worldwide.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
25 January 2021