You will Be part of analyzing, designing and developing new features for the Cyber-Ark web interfaces and backend infrastructure for a fast growing SaaS enterprise product. The successful Full Stack Engineer will take part in feature development from the requirement definition stage to final deliver
We're looking for a .Net full stack developer for our partner, the global leader in privileged access management, who helps organizations transform their business through improved security and reduced risk. The product is trusted by the world’s leading organizations (more than 50% of the Fortune 100).
CyberArk, the global leader in privileged access management, helps organizations transform their business through improved security and reduced risk. As a trusted partner for thousands of companies around the world, CyberArk consistently sets the bar – driving innovation and helping our customers stay one step ahead of attackers.
Reporting into the R&D Team Leader you will Be part of analyzing, designing and developing new features for the Cyber-Ark web interfaces and backend infrastructure for a fast growing SaaS enterprise product. The successful Full Stack Engineer will take part in feature development from the requirement definition stage to final deliverable.
● Lead and own various development efforts in the group (Backend/Frontend)
● Research platforms and frameworks in the Web, UI, Server side, Cloud and Container Orchestration domains.
● Produce quality products that meet high security, stability and performance standards
● Diverse technology stack using various programming languages such as C#, Java, Angular
● Member in a highly talented cross-functional development team, built of developers and QA, in an agile oriented environment
● Report to R&D team leader
● Elite alumni graduate or Computer Science degree or similar experience
● 5+ years of experience building highly-scalable, interactive web applications
o Back end – C#, ASP.Net, APS.Net WebAPI
o DB – experience working with SQL Server
● Proactive, highly motivated individual with a high work ethic and goal-oriented approach
● Ability to lead complex technical challenges (high technical capabilities and independence, excellent design and analytical skills)
● High ability to adopt new technologies and understand them in depth through rapid self-learning
● Creative thinking & problem solving
● Great interpersonal relations, team player
● Experience working on large & complex projects
● Experience with Containers and Orchestration tools, such as Docker, OpenShift and Kubernetes
● Experience in cloud environment (AWS, Azure etc.)
● Experience working with continuous integration and continuous deployment pipeline.
● Experience in working in an Agile development organization (Scrum, Kanban)
● Fluent in English, good writing skills
● Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills;
● Flexible work schedule;
● Social package;
● Sick leave and regular vacation;
● Partial coverage of costs for certification and IT conferences;
● English classes with certified English teachers.
About Dynamo Development
Dynamo Development in figures:
18 years - the longest project support
5 clients stay with us for over 10 years
Over 102 projects
150 industry certifications
Multiple offices locations
Transparency, customer focus, constant development, openness, and uniqueness of each. We value creativity, determination, mutual assistance, support, readiness to learn new and appreciate the good old.
Attention and care for each employee - as within the family, minimum of bureaucracy, non-standard projects, and unique professionals. Together we not only work but also develop and relax.
We are flexible with distance and office work - we aim at the result and comfortable cooperation between team members.
Agile Software Development
Mobile applications development
UI / UX
IoT and embedded solutions
Support and maintenance
Microsoft Windows Platform
Open Source stack - PHP, Symfony, Node.js, React
iOS and Android Mobile Development
Internet of Things / Embedded
DOU company page:
Job posted on
8 May 2021