We need Data engineer that comes from SW and not Data scientist, candidates that worked with cloud, tools like ATHENA, SQL data bases, BigQuery, Airflow, Machine learning. developing experience - advantage to Python. This field started for the last 3 years,
General position info
1. Employment type: out-staffing.
2. Contract duration: Permanent.
3. Probation period: 3 months
4. A full-time position
5. Work schedule: 0900-1800
6. Benefits package: will be decided by the client along the way.
Section 1: Non-technical must capabilities
1. The candidate is a good English speaker
2. The candidate has good English writing capabilities
3. The candidate has good self-learning capabilities
4. The candidate is Independent
5. The candidate is a good team member
6. The candidate can work on more than one task simultaneously
7. The candidate can work extra hours if needed
8. The candidate's availability is not more than 1 month
9. The candidate will work remotely from home.
10. Salary expectations:
Up to 6000 USD (Gross salary as a private-entrepreneur)
Section 2: Technical Job description
1. Job description:
As a Senior Data Engineer you will be a key factor in developing our data solution. You’ll need to come up with solutions to complex problems that should maintain performance in scale. You'll be responsible for driving exciting innovations around data and AI that will help the company grow faster and wiser.
You’ll work closely with devs, analysts and business stakeholders to automatically generate predictive models that utilize our collected data and empower our system to make decisions in real-time.
As part of the job, you will be a focal point for all things related to data, which includes creating a tech roadmap for pipe-lines performance, data architecture, managing storage, assessing performance and budget limitations and much more.
• Taking full ownership of designing, implementing, deploying and maintaining existing and new data
pipelines by using cloud-based tools in a cloud-based infrastructure.
• Work with different stakeholders to design and develop Machine Learning algorithms that optimize
and make an immediate business impact on KPIs.
• Build, test, and deploy custom ML/AI models and algorithms on large datasets, and develop
processes for monitoring and analyzing their performance in production environments.
• Hands-on work on our core data infrastructure, tools and automation.
• Take part in POCs and innovation for new technologies, databases, tools and services that can
significantly push the division goals.
C) The new employee will report to: Team leader
Section 3: Technical must experience:
• 5+ years of hands-on experience as a Software Engineer
• 3+ years of hands-on experience as a Data Engineer
• 2+ years of hands-on experience in Machine Learning and Data Science
• Intimate familiarity with a variety of ML disciplines and algorithms
• Experience with data related cloud-based technologies like S3, parquet, EMR, AirFlow, Kinesis,
• Previous Python experience
• Excellent business understanding and communication skills
• Data enthusiast and a team player
Content is king, as they say, but not all content (or job descriptions) are equally appealing to today’s digitally-savvy, time-strapped audiences.
For more than a decade, company has been helping publishers and brands engage their audiences with the most relevant digital experiences that drive measurable results. If you’ve taken a poll, trivia, survey or engaged with any dynamic video content in the past 10 years, chances are you’ve already experienced our industry-leading technology. What you likely haven’t seen is the unparalleled wealth of unique audience insights we can then provide our partners on the backend.
With a growing roster of premium, global clients (think CBS, Netflix, Macy’s, Lego, ESPN, HuffPost, VICE) and backing from great investors like Disney and Saban Ventures, we’re primed to expand our team with more exceptional talent. Are you an innovative & creative self-starter who is amazing to work with? If yes, this job could be for you.
The interview shall be completely in English.
About Lemesós Systems
-Creation of dedicated development centers
Our company is engaged in the production of software, software testing, and also provide outsourcing services. We are looking for remote developers to participate in our projects, as well as partner projects with other companies. We have at least 50 mid-level and higher remote vacancies open monthly.
Job posted on
23 February 2021