Are you a strong front-end mid with the Angular specialization?
Do you want to become a real senior developer? Not kind of senior developer (n years in CV), but the real one.
We can offer you such an opportunity. You'll be in charge of the whole front-end of the US-based technology company.
Client company based out of Salt Lake City, Utah.
The mission is to make internet marketing more clear for individuals who don’t know anything about it. The product helps small and medium businesses to find new ways to grow with Actionable Analytics, Industry-Based Ranking, and Custom Learning Tracks. The product is AI for SEO and other internet marketing aspects.
We’re looking for a Strong Mid Front-End Web Developer who is motivated to combine the art of design with the art of programming. Responsibilities will include translation of the UI/UX design wireframes to actual code that will produce visual elements of the application. You will work with the UI/UX designer and bridge the gap between graphical design and technical implementation, taking an active role on both sides and defining how the application looks as well as how it works
~~~~~~~~~~What you will do~~~~~~~~~~
* Develop new user-facing features
* Build reusable code and libraries for future use
* Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
* Manage another part-time Mid front-end developer
* Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end
* Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
* You’ll be the main Front-End developer in the company with the wide space for your decisions and flexibility (of course reasonable)
* Review designs created by web designers; ask any necessary clarifying questions before starting on work
* Create prototypes and mockups for review and feedback
* Optimize websites and applications to ensure fast loading speeds
* Maintain websites and implement any necessary additions or enhancements
* Identify and troubleshoot various website issues and coding problems
* Collaborate with members of the dev team, including designers and back-end developers, to consistently improve functionality and user-friendliness of web applications
* Maintain updated knowledge of the development industry and any advancements in technology
* Consult others as the main front-end developer in the company
~~~~~~~~~~Project from technical point of view~~~~~~~~~~
* Angular 10
* PHP 7
* Symfony 4
* Amazon EC2, RDS, SQS, Beanstalk, CloudFront, S3, SES
* ELK stack
* Jenkins, Gitlab
* Jira, Confluence, BitBucket, Slack
* Docker compose
~~~~~~~~~~Who you are~~~~~~~~~~
* 3,5+ years of experience in a front end development role
* Good understanding of Angular
* Understanding of the entire web development process, with an emphasis on front end design and development
* Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3
* Basic understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS
* Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
* Basic knowledge of image authoring tools, to be able to crop, resize, or perform small adjustments on an image. Familiarity with tools such as Gimp or Photoshop is a plus.
* Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
* Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
* Good understanding of SEO principles
* Ability to interpret and implement web designs
* Strong communication skills to effectively collaborate with designers, developers, and other relevant staff members or clients
* Willingness to troubleshoot and solve complex problems
* Flexibility to adapt to changing instructions and requirements
* You understand what is UX, and can argue regarding it, know best practices
* You curious and proactive person
* You know how the whole solution works, not just front-end
* Your English is enough to talk not just about the work
* You open and kind person
~~~~~~~~~~What You Get~~~~~~~~~~
* “Honor system” PTO policy (no specified limits), flexible work schedule
* Personal laptop with appropriate specs to perform your work (MacBook Pro or similar)
* Private health & dental insurance
* Remote work
* Accounting and legal support required to file taxes
Feel free to contact me for more details :)
About TurnKey Labs
Our mission is to reimagine how remote product teams operate in order to help fuel the next global wave of innovation.
TurnKey’s values are simple and apply equally to both TurnKey employees and customers.
Life is short, so we always strive to:
➤ Act with honesty and transparency
➤ Work with people you respect and respect you
➤ Do the right thing in every situation
➤ Put quality above all else
➤ Work on something that matters
Our customers are all product-driven technology companies that are on the cutting edge of their industry. They range from classic Silicon Valley venture capital-funded startups to established companies looking to maintain and accelerate their innovation efforts.
DOU company page:
This job is no longer active.