The application consists of 2 parts. First part is a strong back-end application that gathers information regarding changes of financial data in multiple integrational system, processes it, transforms it and saves into global MongoDB database.
Second part is a client-oriented web-application that allows clients to perform searches (both custom and strong-typed) on the above-mentioned MongoDB.
- Identify potential problem areas
- Perform testing of distributed applications
- Automate tests with Spec2 based on Docker/OpenShift environment
- Execute, configure and analyze results of Jobs Jenkins
- Communicate with distributed team members
- Participate in daily standup meetings
- Upper-intermediate command of English
- Good communication skills
- Experience of agile software development and testing methods
- Identifying the root cause of faults or problems
- Experience with manual and automated testing of backend applications
- Linux shell experience
- Java, Jenkins, JIRA, GIT, knowledge
- Willingness to learn Scala
- Scala experience
- REST/WebSockets performance testing
- NoSQL experience (MongoDB)
- understanding of Docker/Kubernetes/OpenShift
- understanding of Apache Storm, Akka, Flink frameworks
- understanding JMS (Tibco EMS)
- understanding JVM memory model and GC optimization for high-load systems
Luxoft is a high-end application outsourcing provider of choice and a trusted technology advisor to Global 2000 and medium-sized growth companies that apply compelling technologies to obtain leadership positions in their respective markets.
Luxoft today finds the Best talents, proposes career growth & employment benefits. Our teams are involved in high complicity & innovative projects for the Top leaders companies around the Globe.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
13 January 2021