Our client is one of the leading European online retailers of contact lenses and eyeglasses. Together we maintain and develop new features for in-house ecommerce platform, constantly improve architecture and apply innovative user experience as well as automation of back office operations.
We have strong focus on SEO and website performance. Roadmap contains list of ideas about new cutting edge features that are waiting to be implemented.
Project is organized on Agile/SCRUM methodology. Decision on technical design and architecture made jointly with client part of the team.
Your main focus will be design, implementation and maintain features both on frontend and backend sides but with focus on frontend.
• Create high load intelligent solutions where quality is more important than delivery time;
• Technical design and implementing (coding) Front-End on React;
• Help out with some Java backend development as well;
• Cross-browser combability;
• CSS animations, UI effects;
• Communications with Product owner.
• Solid understanding of how to write webpages with excellent performance;
• Excellent understanding of Responsive Web Design;
• Strong experience with SCSS implementation;
• At lest some experience with Java, Spring Framework, Hibernate, MySQL.
• Some SEO skills;
• UI usability;
• Apache Tomcat;
• Microservices, Spring Security, JDBC, Spring Rest, Elasticsearch;
• Apache Maven, Docker.
Luxoft is a high-end application outsourcing provider of choice and a trusted technology advisor to Global 2000 and medium-sized growth companies that apply compelling technologies to obtain leadership positions in their respective markets.
Luxoft today finds the Best talents, proposes career growth & employment benefits. Our teams are involved in high complicity & innovative projects for the Top leaders companies around the Globe.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
13 January 2021