Our client is a fast-growing startup gaming studio, which creates a unique game for mobile platforms. We are an open-mind and professional team, we like what we do.
- Manage the execution of assigned QA activities, including software engineering quality assurance and testing;
- Ensure QA personnel are prioritizing and tracking defects and issues correctly and recommend corrective action where required;
- Create and implement test plans that span a product’s lifecycle, art & animation, design, and engineering;
- Implement testing policies, procedures, and standards;
- Manage the QA Team daily activity;
- Adapt the testing strategy to the project’s expansion;
- Assess risks early in the production pipeline and deliver reports and recommendations on how to fix the situation to the development team;
- Participate in QA leadership meetings to help set company-wide QA objectives and processes in collaboration with Head of QA, Dev Lead, and CTO.
- Minimum 4 years of QA experience;
- 1+ year as lead QA, managing teams of 5+ testers;
- Excellent negotiation, interpersonal, and conflict resolution skills;
- Knowledge of test case management tools;
- In depth understanding of formal test and development processes;
- Strong verbal and written communication skills;
- Strong project and time management skills with a proven ability to focus on priorities, solve problems, juggle multiple tasks and meet deadlines;
- Enthusiastic, positive, team-oriented, and organized;
- Ability to work under tight schedules and high-stress environment.
WILL BE A PLUS
- Previous experience in the game industry;
- Experience in Automation.
WHAT WE LOVE ABOUT INNOVECS
- An environment that allows you to maximize your productivity and gives you the freedom to think and collaborate beyond the next line of code or deadline;
- We like to have fun, we love what we do, we relax when we need to, we are a great team and we deliver;
- Regular performance based salary and career development reviews;
- Medical insurance (health), employee assistance program;
- Paid vacation, holidays and sick leaves;
- Gym 24/7, personal fitness instructor;
- Massage in the office, personal wellness consultant;
- English classes with native speakers and partially or fully reimbursed personal trainings and conferences;
- Referral program;
- Team building and a lot of fun to take a break, relax, and give you the freedom to think beyond the next line of code.
Innovecs is an American business technology outsourcing company, headquartered in Ukraine. We’re building our reputation by creating cutting-edge software products for our clients all over the world.
More about Innovecs: www.youtube.com/watch?v=9UA4_oHyYwk
DOU company page:
Job posted on
13 January 2021