We are looking for a strong QA Engineer (Manual and interested in Automation Testing), who will join our engineering team and participate in delivering the solution with high quality.
We expect a person with a passion for collaborative problem solving, and willingness to deliver sophisticated products.
Our client is a fast-growing company and the premier provider of Risk-Based Monitoring and Data Quality Oversight solutions to Bio-Pharmaceutical and Medical Device organizations. Our products utilize advanced statistical algorithms to determine the quality of clinical trial data both during and following study execution.
• Work to continually improve the quality of the solution
• Review business requirements to write test cases
• Ensure that internal quality processes are followed and produce test reports, defect tracking etc.
• Analyze test results, troubleshooting issues and write up defects with a high level of detail
• Manual testing of Front-end, Back-end, API layers
• Take active part in refinement, planning, daily and demo meetings
• Collaborate with dev engineers and business partners to deliver highest quality
• Be proactive, participate in decision-making process, take ownership of the end result
• Experience with well-established QA processes for delivering attractive, useful and reliable web applications
• Strong analytical, problem solving, organizational, and planning skills
• Understanding of testing pyramid concept
• API/service testing
• Experience testing RestfulAPIs and working knowledge of SQL is a must
• Strong desire to automate manual testing and other routines on the project
• Basic knowledge of some programming language (at least theoretical — we’re ready to invest efforts in Automation Testing mentorship)
• Clear understanding of Agile/SCRUM methodology
• Understanding of Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery practices
• Upper-Intermediate English level
• Flexible working hours
• A competitive salary and good compensation package
• Best hardware
• A masseur and a corporate doctor
• Healthcare & sport benefits
• An inspiring, comfy, clean and safe office
• Challenging tasks and innovative projects
• Meetups and events for professional development
• An individual development plan
• Mentorship program
• Corporate events and outstanding parties
• Exciting team buildings
• Memorable anniversary presents
• A fun zone where you can play video games, football, ping pong, and more
Founded in 2002, N-iX is a custom software development company with a core business of providing Dedicated Development Team / Own Development Center service. A team of about 200 professionals, with headquarter in Lviv, a tech hub in western Ukraine, we host teams ranging from 5 to 40 developers that work across all technology stacks.
DOU company page:
This job is no longer active.