ON BEHALF OF OUR CLIENT FROM JAPAN WE ARE LOOKING FOR A MOBILE DEVELOPER WITH REACT NATIVE EXPERIENCE.
MOBILUNITY IS A PROVIDER OF DEDICATED DEVELOPMENT TEAMS AIMING TO BRING EUROPEAN CORPORATE CULTURE TO THE UKRAINIAN IT-LABOR MARKET. THROUGHOUT ALL THE YEARS OF OUR EXISTENCE AND UNTIL NOW, WE’VE BEEN WORKING HAND IN HAND WITH EUROPEAN COMPANIES AS OUR PRIMARY PARTNERS. BY OUR OWN EXAMPLE, WE ARE PROVING THAT THE DEDICATED TEAM MODEL WORKS THE BEST IN ALL DIRECTIONS INCLUDING EMPLOYEE’S INTERESTS AS PEOPLE HAVE ALWAYS BEEN OUR MAIN ASSET. JOINING MOBILUNITY YOU WON’T EVER FEEL ALONE.
ABOUT THE PROJECT
Our client is a fast-growing fintech company based in Tokyo. The company offers its real-time monthly consolidated credit service all across Japan. Our client started Japan’s first instant post-pay credit service for ecommerce consumers in October 2014. The main product is an online payment app which requires no pre-registration or credit card to use, via this service the customers can purchase products online using only a mobile phone number and email address and settle a single monthly bill for all their purchases, either at a convenience store, by bank transfer or auto debit. Customers can use credit funds during a month and then return the balance to zero without paying credit interests. This service also supports multi-pay installments and subscriptions. There are currently over 4 million accounts in use. This service got the largest investment to date in the Japanese financial tech industry, including PayPal Ventures investment.
There are 4 teams within the infrastructure of the company based in the central office which work on the growth and development of one of the most innovative payment service in Japan. An international great team consists of talented specialists from various experience backgrounds and nationalities from all over the world.
Current team on the project cares a lot about clear code and uses the best development practices (XP, TDD) to maintain the code quality. Joining our team you will get a great opportunity to work side by side with professionals and write clear code that matches all the latest coding standards.
TECHNICAL STACK ON THE PROJECT:
- Back-end: Scala, Cats/Cats-effect;
- Apache Cassandra, Apache Kafka;
- Infrastructure: AWS, Cloudformation, ECS, Fargate;
- Hexagonal architecture;
- Web front-end: React, Redux, Webpack (SPA);
- Mobile: React Native.
- 4+ years of experience in Android development;
- 1+ year of experience with React Native/React;
- Passion for mobile application development as well as a deep understanding of Android and Google Play ecosystem and tools and be able to catch up with the latest technology trend;
- Familiar with Android application development, Agile development and SDLC, and mobile app release processes;
- Experience with Kotlin, Java, and proficient in Android Studio and GIT;
- Experience third-party libraries, RESTful APIs, and local databases;
- Highly proficient in the following concepts: OOP, MVVM, LiveData, Automation, and testability;
- Upper-Intermediate level of English.
JOINING THE TEAM YOU WILL GET:
- The friendliest community of like-minded IT-people;
- Open knowledge-sharing environment – exclusive access to a rich pool of colleagues willing to share their endless insights into the broadest variety of modern technologies;
- Mobilunity Medical Insurance program designed to attend our teams’ needs;
- Paid vacations and sick leaves, including 5 paid days per year that don’t require a sick note;
- Fair salary and 100% taxes coverage – don’t worry about possible taxes raise – we will get you covered;
- Remote mode during quarantine period and perfect office location after: city-center, 900m from Lukyanivska metro station, a green and spacious neighborhood with lots of cafes and supermarkets nearby;
- No open-spaces setup – separate rooms for every team’s comfort and multiple lounge and gaming zones on all of the 3 floors;
- Neverending fun: sports events, tournaments, music band, multiple affinity groups.
COME ON BOARD, AND LET’S GROW TOGETHER!
Mobilunity is a provider of dedicated development teams aiming to bring European corporate culture to the Ukrainian IT-labor market. Throughout all the years of our existence and until now, we're been working hand in hand with European companies as our primary partners. By our own example, we are providing that the dedicated team model works the best in all directions including employee's interests as people have always been our main asset. Joining Mobilunity you won't ever feel alone.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
12 January 2021