We are utilizing a city's existing fleet and a growing number of mobile devices connected to our network, we collect real-time data that supports the enforcement of traffic laws.
We are implementing the first technology provider to create a vision-based solution capable of detecting, understanding, and determine the causation of traffic violations, to help cities achieve their Vision Zero safety goals.
- Work with CV/ML teams to deploy algorithms for 3D Object Detection, Semantic/ Instance Segmentation, localization and mapping
- Optimize algorithms for Nvidia Jetson Platform
- Improve performance analysis infrastructure and tooling
- Interface with devices/sensors such as GNSS, IMU and LTE
- BS, MS or PhD in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or a related field
- Strong programming in C, C++
- Knowledge of parallelization/ vectorization/ concurrency
- System-level Linux experience with one or more of: Linux kernel, device drivers, system call interface, platform porting/bringup, embedded Linux development
- Understanding of CPU and GPU architectures
- Experience with CUDA/OpenCL
- Familiarity with Signal/Image Processing, Computer Vision, Linear Algebra, Numerical Analysis or a related field
- Knowledge of CAN or CAN-FD
- System design, implementation and verification of the over-the-air (OTA) updates for OS, application and firmware
Luxoft is a high-end application outsourcing provider of choice and a trusted technology advisor to Global 2000 and medium-sized growth companies that apply compelling technologies to obtain leadership positions in their respective markets.
Luxoft today finds the Best talents, proposes career growth & employment benefits. Our teams are involved in high complicity & innovative projects for the Top leaders companies around the Globe.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
6 January 2021