Don't miss your chance to work with the world's largest human resources consulting firm, headquartered in New York City. The company has more than 20,500 employees, is based in more than 40 countries, and operates internationally in more than 130 countries.
Since 1998 Exadel has been engineering its own software products and custom software for
clients of all sizes. Headquartered in Walnut Creek, California, Exadel currently has 1000+
employees in development centers across America, Europe and Asia.
About the Customer:
Don't miss your chance to work with the world's largest human resources consulting firm,
headquartered in New York City. The company has more than 20,500 employees, is based in
more than 40 countries, and operates internationally in more than 130 countries. Its services are
used by 97% of Fortune 500 companies.
● 3+ years of experience in software development
● Hands-on experience with Node.js
● Knowledge of Angular
● Strong engineering process and hygiene skills (e.g. source control, coding standards, code
● Ability to work in an agile team (SCRUM)
● High level of comfort working with a remote team
● Excellent written and spoken English
● Develop front and back end of the working project
● Write new features, fix bugs, assist in refactoring, unit tests, and documentation
● Communicate with the customer through Confluence, Atlassian, and voice meetings
● Constantly work on improving your skills and qualifications
Advantages of Working with Exadel:
● You'll build your expertise with Sales Support, which provides assistance with existing
and potential projects
● You can join any Exadel community or create your own to communicate with like-
● There are opportunities for continuing education as a mentor or speaker
● You can take part in internal and external meetups as a speaker or listener
● You have the chance to improve your English skills with the help of native speakers
● We participate in cultural, sport, charity, and entertainment events, and we love to have
you there, too!
Sunvery is an agency of dedicated professionals. We care about all small details in the recruitment process to save time of the client and create the best candidate’s experience. Working with us you will feel all the advantages of having business with people that love what they do. It is our job to help you.
Let’s get to know each other to do more and achieve better results.
DOU company page:
This job is no longer active.