You can get a unique experience working with a complex customer’s infrastructure and dealing with a high number of integrations with external systems, as these require strong architectural design skills.
We work primarily with big enterprise companies, helping them to re-platform their client-facing web applications to the modern technological stack, or build web applications for internal use. In most cases, we work with modern frameworks and tools, like Angular or ReactJS. We also use NodeJS to build the back-end for the front-end. In addition, we do performance optimization and architecture assessment. Solutions we use are based on strong engineering practices, and our company follows the best DevOps and automation practices.
Your mission will be challenging but interesting: to develop a sophisticated end-to-end system, and drive adoption of modern methodologies like Scrum, TDD, and Continuous Integration within the team.
If you are excited about all aspects of modern engineering - writing great code, creating architectures, designing components, interacting with clients, and delivering the working system to production - then you are the kind of person we are looking for. If you enjoy freedom and responsibility, creative thinking, leading, and mentoring others, come join our team of world-class developers, QA engineers, DevOps engineers, architects, and managers.
Develop clean, modular, and reusable code
Innovate and enhance on-site functionality
Communicate effectively across desks, teams, and departments
Participate in agile development processes in SDLC, including sprint planning, iterative development, estimations, and design sessions
Oversee and guide the team (5-10 developers)
- Solid experience with React Native
- Strong markup skills (good knowledge of HTML, CSS, CSS frameworks and pre-processors, understanding of adaptive/responsive concept)
- Experience with version control and bug tracking systems
- Upper-Intermediate English or higher
- Good communication skills
- Good problem-solving skills, initiative, and intellectual curiosity
- Have experience in building at least one project from scratch
- Experience with rolling out at least one project to production
- Experience with developing unit tests on at least one project with not less than 30% coverage
- Excellent problem-solving skills, initiative, and intellectual curiosity
- Leadership skills
Would be a plus:
- Proven ability to oversee a team of 3+ developers
- At least six months experience as a Tech Lead or Senior Engineer on the project
- Competitive salary
- Work on bleeding-edge projects on a team of experienced and motivated engineers
- Flexible working hours
- Health insurance, a benefits package, company-sponsored conferences, vacations
- Well-equipped office located in the center of the city
About Grid Dynamics
Grid Dynamics is a leading provider of technology consulting, agile co-creation and scalable engineering and data science services for Fortune 500 corporations undergoing digital transformation. We work in close collaboration with our clients on digital transformation initiatives that span strategy consulting, early prototypes and enterprise-scale delivery of new digital platforms. We help organizations become more agile and create innovative digital products and experiences using deep expertise in emerging technology, top global engineering talent, lean software development practices, and a high-performance product culture. Headquartered in Silicon Valley with over 1,200 technologists located in engineering delivery centers throughout the US, Central and Eastern Europe, Grid Dynamics is known for architecting and delivering some of the largest digital transformation programs in the retail, technology and financial sectors to help its clients win market share, shorten time to market and reduce costs of digital operations on a massive scale.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
5 January 2021