We are looking for a talented open-minded developer who will bring his/her experience, intelligence, and inspiration to the team in Kyiv. You will take an active part in technical implementation, solutions design, reengineering/refactoring, development improvements
Our client is an online loan comparison. They make loans for consumers transparent, fair and cheap. With almost 500 employees, it is one of the three largest German employers in the field of FinTech and awarded as innovator 2018 and kununu Top Company.
We are part of the client's team. Together we are working closely to drive further market innovations and help to stay the market leader.
The successful candidate should have a highly developed set of analytical, communication skills, and presentation capability, an ability to present and communicate complex technical solutions. He or she should be able to identify technical risks, propose solutions, and effectively communicate them to all stakeholders.
- React / Redux, SSR as a plus;
- WebPack, Rollup;
- CSS-in-JS (Styled components) new components / SCSS old components;
- Jest / enzyme;
- Technical tasks implementation, design;
- Code review, code optimization, refactoring;
- Proceed with team planning, proper estimations, commitments;
- Creating a technical vision;
- Communication with stakeholders and management.
- At least 2 years experience as a software engineer;
- Deep understanding of common frontend architectural concepts and patterns;
- Common understanding in microservices architecture;
- Passion for agile development methodologies (Scrum, Scrumban, Lean) and engineering practices (continuous integration, continuous delivery, test-driven development);
- Upper-intermediate in spoken and written English.
Higher Education: Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree.
Intellias is a challenge-driven software engineering company, based in Ukraine (Kyiv, Lviv, Odesa, Kharkiv) and locally represented in Berlin, Germany.
Since 2002, we've been helping leading technology companies from EU and North America to create their software products by building and operating world-class engineering teams in Eastern Europe for them
DOU company page:
Job posted on
4 January 2021