We are looking for React Native Developer
Project description: Our client is an American for-profit managed health care company, focused on special populations, complete pharmacy benefits and other specialty areas of healthcare. Btw, they are in Fortune 500. They are looking for technical partners to build Mobile Application for Pharmacy Beneficiary Program. They are particularly looking for high skilled React Native Developer and experienced UX designers. It will be crucial to have such people on board with knowledge in the Healthcare domain.
- 2+ Experience with React Native;
- Understanding of React Native architecture;
- Strong working knowledge of using Git as version control with a team
- Solid knowledge and experience with React-redux or Mobx
- Real expirience with submitting apps to mobile stores (AppStore, PlayMarket);
- Component development, writing unit tests, bug fixes, keeping compliance with web accessibility standards
- Research, share, and implement new technologies to evolve the front-end stack and increase system performance
- Development and unit / integration testing utilizing the appropriate methodologies, technology and tools
- Work independently with a focus on first-time quality
- Practice strong configuration management and version control
- Good opportunities to work with remarkable teams from all over the world;
- Lighthearted, inspiring and open company culture;
- Opportunities to travel;
- Health Insurance coverage;
- English language courses;
- Fresh fruit and other snacks onsite;
- Fun corporate events :)
Intellectsoft is a boutique IT solution provider headquartered in Palo Alto, CA. Our mission is to help global organizations overcome technology challenges of Digital Transformation. Established in 2007, the company operates multiple offices and engineering centers in the US, the UK, the Nordic region and Eastern Europe. Our main focus is on the new and emerging technologies, such as Cognitive Computing, Decentralized Applications, Internet-of-Things and Mixed Reality. Our service portfolio includes strategic IT consulting, CX design, development and full lifecycle management of custom products and applications, and system integration.
The company’s strategy is heavily geared towards development of its own platforms, frameworks and reusable components that are utilized for building custom solutions.
Among our clients are globally recognized brand names, such as Universal Pictures, Jaguar Motors, Qualcomm, Ernst & Young, Clinique, Bombardier, London Stock Exchange, Harley-Davidson and many others.
For more information please visit our website www.intellectsoft.net.
DOU company page: