This is a social useful startup from USA- development from scratch of individual modules of the mobile and web applications for spiritual growth of all persons.
This will be the research and development from scratch of individual modules of the mobile and web applications for spiritual growth of all persons. Already, this project helps people to cope with grief, together endure difficulties (e.g. pandemic and loss of loved ones), and in general, it helps them to cooperate and pray together. It works as a social network with audio streams.
- BA/BS in Computer Science or commensurate work experience;
- Expert in Restful API design;
- Experience in working in or building globally available applications with hundreds or even thousands of web pages;
- Experience with AWS services for application development;
- Experience with Agile software processes, data-driven development, test-driven development, and a/b testing frameworks;
- Understand technical constraints and optimizations;
- Expert user of website performance analysis tools such as Google Analytics' Lighthouse or similar tools.
Developing front-end website architecture. Designing user interactions on web pages. Ensuring cross-platform optimization for mobile phones. Ensuring responsiveness of applications. Working alongside designers and product managers to achieve company and team Key Results. Seeing through a project from conception to finished product. Designing and developing APIs. Meeting both technical and consumer needs. Staying abreast of developments in web applications and programming languages.
- Provide unit, functional, and integration tests for your code.
- Work in cross-functional Agile teams with a Kanban-style product development process. Contribute to technical and product meetings to drive company and team KPIs.
- Plan appropriately to achieve quick turnaround and meet deadlines. Release quality code with minimal patch releases.
- Create, maintain, and monitor A/B experiments across all our platforms.
Adraba is a Professional Software Development Powerhouse.
We are performance-driven. Everyone here at Adraba clearly understands what they do, and why. We support our people, we care about them, we hear them, and we invest in them.
We work with our own product and various projects using the latest technologies. The main goal for us is to put together a talented and committed team. We do our best to create a space, where every team member can not only realize his/her skills, but also acquire precious experience.
Adraba provides expert consulting, development and infrastructure services. We work on projects of different scales: from websites and mobile apps to enterprise systems and software solutions.
The company started its activities in 2016 and has changed a lot since then. We always try to be more efficient for clients and much more convenient for our team members.
Today Adraba is open for all those who wish to grow in the field of IT.
What can we offer you? — Some important things: comfortable workplace, remote option, friendly team, constant development and different interesting events.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
17 February 2021