Our client is one of the world’s well-known IT-companies, with a portfolio of tools widely used in IT industry.
We are looking for a frontend specialist, which means skills in these technologies (in order of importance): TypeScript, React, Apollo/GraphQL, Redux, Node.js (only as a plus)
Our client is one of the world’s well-known IT-companies, with a portfolio of tools used widely in the IT industry. It is a multinational company with development offices across the world. Our customer is a technically mature company with huge expertise and innovative approach. It is best known for its issue tracking applications, it’s a team collaboration, and wiki products. Our client cares deeply about creating a high-quality product. We don’t just get stuff done, we get it done well together.
• 2+ years of experience in IT as frontend Engineer (React)
• have strong knowledge of software methodologies, tools, and processes
• have experience in writing clear, concise, and comprehensive code
• have experience driving huge projects independently, from technical design to launch
• have Intermediate strong or higher English level. You should be able to have direct communication with a team on onsite and customer on a daily basis
• have proven communication and documentation skills
• have a strong understanding of secure coding practices
• have strong analytical skills and logical skills
• able to prioritize and communicate tradeoffs
• have troubleshooting analysis skills
• have strong attention to detail
• responsible for your work and product quality
• consistently delivers quality work on time
• anticipates upcoming challenges and blockers and takes action
• seeks to learn about new approaches
• team player
• participates in constructive dialog with other teams
• stays focused on relevant and essential outcomes
You want to work with:
For new candidates we are looking for frontend specialists, which means skills in these technologies (in order of importance): TypeScript, React, Apollo/GraphQL, Redux, Node.js
Responsibilities and special conditions (shifted hours mode):
- pick tasks from the backlog and work on them; create pull requests on bitbucket, assign reviewers; after PR approvals, move the task to QA and add test notes
- each day: 15-minutes stand-ups which begin at 21:00 by Ukrainian time zone
- each week: 45-minutes story pointing meetings, 15-minutes long meetings with a developer from another frontend team to sync up
- once per 2 weeks: 1) 1 hour-long retro, 2) 45-minutes long - "Huddle" meetings, where upcoming stories are being presented and discussed 3) 45-minutes demo meetings, where teammates present their implemented features to the whole team
- each week and later every two weeks: 25-minute calls with team manager
- usually, the latest meeting ends up at 21:15 in the Ukrainian time zone and it is the standup.
- there are also optional 45-minutes "hangout" meetings each week on Fridays, which are basically the team building meetings where the team speak about arbitrary topics not related to work, they begin at 23:15 by Ukraine.
Together we will:
continue to build tools to help teams across the world become more nimble, creative, and aligned. Working at this project you’ll create sophisticated solutions that bring excellent customer experience to its end users, aimed to measure team effectiveness and provide recommendations based on received results. We’re looking for people who want to write about the future and who believe that we can accomplish so much more together.
SoftServe is the largest Ukrainian IT company, a team of 8000+ thinkers and makers, true professionals and good people. We like what we do and do it well. For us, that means a lot.
From engineering to architecture, business analytics to project management, artificial intelligence to customer support solutions, and so much more — choose from a variety of paths and grow your dreams.
Our company isn’t just about technology — it’s about open-minded people who love technology, and use it to extend boundaries and connect people, businesses and ideas for the better. We encourage that passion by helping our employees not only build great careers but live great lives.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
22 March 2021