We are looking for a Senior Full-Stack Engineer in our R&D office. Clearmove is a technology company, with headquarters in London, UK, and offices across the globe. We deliver the most reliable and scalable global mobility infrastructure that empowers our clients and service partners. Join us!
Clearmove is a fast-growing technology company, with a headquarter in London, UK, and offices across the globe. We support global enterprises and governments with our software solutions and global supply chain to manage their international assignees and business travelers.
Now we are looking for Senior Full-stack developer in our engineering team. If you choose our company, you’ll join the process of creating a unique product that will become increasingly important worldwide. Our software helps large businesses with the relocation of their employees around the world. We facilitate globalization and we’re proud of it!
• Create and maintain code using modern technologies stack (React Native Web + NestJs);
• Follow and improve code quality standards;
• Use industry best practices of development processes & tools, adopt and improve them;
• Perform technical review of code and approaches;
• Contribute ideas through your knowledge of evolving Back End and Front End technologies;
• Work with application requirements and provide engineering solutions;
• Be proactive in communication with team members and client;
• Mentorship of junior colleagues.
What we expect:
• 3+ years in commercial software development(FE+BE) ;
• Design patterns, OOP, FP, development principles;
• Backend: Node.js or one of the major BE frameworks;
• Front end: Experience with one of the main FE frameworks;
• Database: PostgreSQL or other SQL solution;
• Understanding of Redux state-management pattern;
• Experience in designing and using convenient API, writing Unit tests;
• Upper-Intermediate English.
As a plus:
• Deep knowledge of Typescript;
• Experience with React Native, GraphQL,RxJS;
• Experience in test automatization;
• Understanding CI/CD and ORM.
What we offer:
Professionally you will be able to:
• Gain management skills and experience in developing the next generation of software engineers;
• Broaden your abilities by having a diverse range of interesting tasks: we are simultaneously developing 3 platforms for 3 groups of users.
• Constant engagement in the team to make you feel integrated (stand-ups, meetings, groomings, AMAs, speaking clubs, etc).
• Competitive salary with taxes covered;
• Career development based on regular performance review;
• Professional development and learning support;
• Flexible working schedule, working from home till 2021, friendly working atmosphere;
• 20 days of holidays, 14 sick leaves, 11 Ukrainian public holidays;
• Health insurance, English speaking clubs, parties and team building activities.
Clearmove is a fast-growing technology company, with headquarters in London, UK and offices across the globe.
We deliver the most reliable and scalable global mobility infrastructure that empowers our clients and service partners.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
28 December 2020