We are currently looking for a remote Senior Software Engineer with 3+ years of experience in Java development and proficiency in Spring to join our team.
The customer is one of the world's leading pharmaceutical healthcare companies. Its principal business is medicines, biologics, vaccines, and consumer and animal products.
The client is looking for a mature software engineer who can work alone as part of the international customer's team. It is expected that candidate is good at describing the experience in English, especially articulating technical/design problems/ideas and demonstrate good balance of coding, design, troubleshooting, technology stack exposure, communication.
- Perform technical/architectural reverse engineering of existing products
- Read/cover large swaths of existing codebase
- Extend/refine 3rd party (AWS and other vendor) system/service configuration/ deployment/ DevOps logic
- 3+ years of experience in Java
- Proficiency in Spring/Python/PostgreSQL/AWS services
- English B1+
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Work in enterprise-level projects on a long-term basis
- Full-time remote work (you can work from anywhere you are)
- Health Insurance
- Unlimited access to learning courses (LinkedIn learning, EPAM training courses, English regular classes, Internal Library)
- Community of 36,700+ industry’s top professionals
About EPAM Systems
EPAM Systems is a leading global provider of digital platform engineering and software development services, with more than 36,700+ employees worldwide.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
28 December 2020