We are looking for a Middle+/Senior Go developer to join our fun, passionate, and mission-driven team. As a software engineer, you will have a significant and direct impact on our Technologies.
- Interesting dynamic projects;
- Flexible schedule, the ability to work from home;
- Regular performance based salary reviews;
- Compensation for regular vacations, holidays and sick leaves;
- Medical insurance;
- Referral program;
- English courses/ open speaking club;
- The ability to create, take initiative, make decisions and participate in the creation of new projects;
- Friendly team and enjoyable working environment;
- Team Building events;
- Office near the center of Kyiv (Lybidska Subway Station) or remote.
- At least 2 years of commercial experience as a Go developer.
- Theoretical base (algorithms, design patterns, OOP).
- Understanding of Service-Oriented Architecture and Microservice patterns.
- Knowledge of HTTP and REST frameworks. Experience in REST API design.
- PostgreSQL: database structure and normal forms / denormalization, complex joins, indexes, sharding.
- Communication via RabbitMQ, Kafka, gRPC, etc.
- Automated unit testing.
As a plus:
- PHP development experience.
- Experience in using git-flow.
- Experience in Agile.
- Experience with big data.
- Experience with NoSQL: Redis, MongoDB, Clickhouse LevelDB / RocksDB.
- Experience in building messaging-based / pub-sub fault-tolerant distributed microservices architectures.
- Participation in backend development.
- Coverage of functionality with unit tests.
- Participation in the process of deployment of project subsystems.
- Subsystem architecture design, data architecture, implementation, test coverage, maintenance.
- Building services, integrations with external providers of information, analytics, including close to real-time.
- Development of a fault-tolerant and distributed architecture of the complex from IO-bound and CPU-bound tasks.
- Communication and control of work in Jira / Confluence / Bitbucket, git.
Sannacode is a full-service, multi-disciplinary company that specializes in web and mobile design and development.
We design, develop, test and maintain digital products ranging from web, mobile, games and wearable technologies. With headquarters in Kyiv and Boston, Sannacode has had tremendous success working with companies in every continent around the world. Our team has the talent and focus to bring clarity to your vision and create customized solutions that fit your needs. We offer a combined 30+ years of experience in design, development and testing. Whatever type of your project is, we are here to guide you every step of the way.
Join our growing team!
DOU company page:
This job is no longer active.