We are looking for Senior Episerver Developer to lead Episerver development in the company.
As a Senior Episerver Developer, you will participate in all aspects of the software development lifecycle which includes estimating, technical design, implementation, documentation, testing, deployment, and support of applications developed for our clients. As a member working in a team environment, be responsible for technical delivery and major architectural decisions around projects. You will be working in small/medium sized teams on projects mainly based on Episerver solutions. You should have a passion for working in a creative, dynamic environment, with other engineers and partners in an Agile environment. You will be working with a fast-paced development team to build, implement, and deploy web sites and applications. Using Agile techniques, you will be responsible for turning business requirements into technical solutions that delight our customers.
- Participate in technical planning & requirements gathering phases including Design, code, test, troubleshoot, and document engineering software applications.
- Ensuring that technical software development process is followed on the project, familiar with industry best practices for software development.
- Develop applications using the Microsoft platforms including .NET, Visual Studio, Episerver, C#, IIS, PowerShell, ASP.NET, ADO.NET, and SQL Server.
- Demonstrate the ability to adapt and work with team members of various experience levels.
- Work independently on user story implementation tasks.
- Handle the entire software development life cycle, end to end.
- Ability to lead others, or others look to you for guidance.
- Self-manage the technical aspect of the projects.
- Write clean, optimized, documented and easily digestible code
- Write unit and integration tests (based on project operational model)
- Investigate issues and research for the optimal solution
- Write technical documentation
- Train client (based on project operational model) / hand over the project to support
- Assist developer team members in solving tasks
- Advisory role
- Bugfix / hands-on
- Be able to replace other developer team members in the event of an absence due to PTO or an emergency
- Must be a strong team player with a personal commitment toward the business and its customers
- Bachelor's degree in computer science (or equivalent).
- Passionate developer with a minimum of 5 years of professional experience.
- Knowledge of more than one programming language.
- Comfortable with both front and back end development.
- Deep knowledge off multiple technology stacks.
- .NET Framework & C# Programming Language
- Episerver CMS (absolutely necessary)
- Scripting languages - PowerShell
- Source control - GIT
- DevOps operations; Continuous Integrations; Cloud
- Windows Servers
- Microsoft SQL Server
- Strong debugging, problem-solving, and investigative skills.
- Ability to assimilate disparate information (log files, error messages, etc.) and pursue leads to find root cause problems.
- Experience with Agile/Scrum methodology.
- Self-starter who can work independently.
- Strong consulting and communication skills.
Job posted on
28 December 2020