Plexteq invites enthusiastic, self-driven Senior iOS Developers who are looking for challenging and complex projects.
Current project aims to develop software solution that secures and manages file collaboration across computers, mobile devices and the cloud. The solutions allows personnel to securely access and share files wherever they go, on any device. Access can happen from laptops, tablets and phones, as employee content and corporate data is synced on the fly. Team shares streamline file changes, ensuring that teams have real-time access to the most recent file versions. Users can easily share, set expiration dates, track downloads, receive notifications and send messages. All user activity is tracked - including adds, deletes and changes - enabling restoration of deleted files or previous versions. Clients can also cloud-enable their file server, lessening the need for cumbersome FTP and VPNs.
- Extensive knowledge of the Xcode development environment
- 2+ years of Commercial experience in Swift & Objective-C programming languages
- Be familiar with the iOS SDK
- Experience with network monitoring (Sniffing using tools such as wireshark, charles proxy, or similar) will be an advantage
- Good English verbal and written communication skills
Good to have:
- Experience with cloud services
What We Offer:
- Knowledge-sharing activities
- Development of tech & soft skills
- Paid 24 days of vacations and sick leaves
- Paid participation in conferences and hackathons
- IT-related English classes
If you'd like to become a part of Plexteq team, you're welcome to apply for this vacancy. Our HR Manager will contact you and consult further.
Plexteq is digital consulting and software engineering company. We focus on professional consulting and end-to-end software engineering services primarily in the SaaS domain. The company is headquartered in Estonia with R&D office in Vinnytsia.
Some general information about us:
- our clients are mainly from US, Canada, EU and UK
- our primary expertise is about development of enterprise, highly loaded applications, mobile and web-applications
- business domains we work with: telecom, e-gov, IoT, security, professional backup services, healthcare, bioinformatics, renewable energy
- we help our customers to build highly loaded, scalable and low latency data processing applications
- we have several own, Plexteq branded products our engineering teams work on
We offer to our colleagues:
- flexible work schedule
- regular performance reviews
- relocation package (if you are from another city)
- paid 24 days of vacations and sick leaves
- paid participation in conferences and international hackathons
- free english classes (including lessons with native speakers)
- trips abroad
- leisure trips, team buildings
- democratic management and great atmosphere
- possibility to work on several projects, learn new software development methodologies, frameworks and techniques
and a lots more! We conduct own internal technical meet-ups, hackathons, - we share knowledge and expertise and we invest in our colleagues’ hard and soft skills to make sure they have whatever they need to be the top performers in the market.
We invite you to come and meet us and our teams on site!
DOU company page:
Job posted on
23 December 2020