IDR has an exciting new project with one of our clients who is looking to develop a new SaaS solution in the market research industry. We are looking for an experienced Angular developer to join our existing team to help build out the frontend requirements for the application.
This application consists of a fresh new design with approved mockups, where you will have the flexibility to choose the latest technologies to work with. The artistic design will be delivered to you, together with a few HTML templates, but we will ask for your help in regard to animations, CSS, and final HTML output. You will work in a team with the back-end developer and communicate with the API using standard methods. A thorough understanding of all of the components of our platform and infrastructure is required. The initial MVP project is expected to run for a minimum of 8 months, with future enhancements planned.
• Angular 6+
• Fluent knowledge of latest HTML/CSS standards and best practices
• Experienced with use in of one of CSS frameworks (Boostrap, Tailwind, or other)
• Experienced with using UI component frameworks such as Kendo UI or other
• Experience using asynchronous RESTful services (JSON). Detail-oriented experience as a Web Developer creating Angular based solutions.
• Solid Understanding of HTTP protocol and how server-side code is processed on the client.
• Experience building Responsive websites for web, desktop, and mobile devices.
• Portfolio of work required.
• Competitive salary
• Comfortable working place;
• Medical insurance after the trial period ending;
• Team-building activities;
• 24 paid vacation days per year;
• 5 paid sick leave days per year.
About International Development Resources
International Development Resources is a US and UK-based software development company offering full-stack digital solutions for business and staff augmentation through outsourcing services in Ukraine. We provide high-quality and cost-effective custom software development and mobile applications development services for enterprises.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
22 January 2021