As a member of the Chairish core platform engineering team you will participate in all stages of the product development lifecycle from business analysis, requirements development, and, of course, product development.
As a member of the Chairish core platform engineering team you will participate in all stages of the product development lifecycle from business analysis, requirements development, and, of course, product development. As a key driver of the product process, this role presents the opportunity to have a direct and meaningful impact on the business while working to advance the innovation that drives the home decor industry online at an ever fast pace.
Main responsibilities are:
- Focus on the development and architecture of Chairish's web UI for both mobile and desktop devices
- Develop and review technical designs and document them
- Participate in code reviews
- Automated unit test creation and manual testing of your code
- Work closely with product management, logistics, and production staff to manage product scope and requirements
- Continue to be responsible for your code once it's in production
- At least 5 years of prior software development experience
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a related field (or equivalent experience)
- You love HTML
- You have a deep understanding of CSS
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Natural problem-solver and troubleshooter
- Experience working with Python
- Comfortable working in a GNU Linux/Unix environment
- Familiarity with one or more relational databases (e.g. MySQL, Postgres, etc…) and solid knowledge of SQL
Bonus but not required:
- Experience with LESSCSS
- Experience with jQuery, RequireJS, Webpack, Vue, or React
- Experience optimizing front-end performance
We are looking for a software engineer who will work with our new client Chairish.
Chairish, the San Francisco based company, is a leading online marketplace for exceptional home furnishings, that connects millions of design lovers to over 10,000 sellers, creating newfound business for sophisticated brands, unique makers, remarkable artists, esteemed vintage and antique dealers as well as private collectors. Architectural Digest named Chairish the #1 “can’t live without decorating app” that “will change the way you shop for furniture online.”
Zoolatech is a boutique service provider, specializing in high-end software development. We are based in Silicon Valley with a Development Center in Kyiv, Ukraine. Although ZoolaTech is a relatively young player on the Eastern European market, we have deep roots and years of experience of working within Ukrainian and American high tech industries. The size of our clientele varies from Fortune 500 to inspiring startups. We are not an outsourcer in a traditional sense, rather we specialize in helping our Clients scale by extending their teams to Eastern Europe.
Over the years, we have learned that in our industry people are the most important asset, and so we treat our employees as such. We set our working environment in a way that allows individuals thrive and grow professionally, as well as personally. As much as we are dedicated to providing the best possible services to our Clients, we are just as dedicated to helping our Employees reach their professional dreams and ambitions.
DOU company page:
This job is no longer active.