On behalf of our American client, we're looking for experienced and talented Senior developer, who's proficient in either GO or Elixir to join their project dedicated to the logistics
This is a US-based company that provides vehicle + equipment tracking management to other businesses.
Their services include:
- Monitor and route vehicles with real-time location and traffic awareness.
- Track maintenance, battery health, engine temperature alerts, fuel levels and DTC codes for your vehicles.
- Actual odometer or hour meter values are sent from the vehicle allowing you to stay on top of maintenance schedules.
- Receive instant notifications when an accident occurs. Our optional eCall service also allows crash notifications to be sent to an emergency dispatch centre.
- Identify risky behaviour, create safer drivers and reduce accidents.
- Keep costs under control with powerful reporting tools giving you insight into vehicle usage, fuel consumption and idle time.
- Setup user hierarchies allowing system users to only view and access the vehicles and information you authorize.
- Access your fleet information anywhere at any time. Our rich mobile app offers all the same functionality that is found in the web application.
The client has a dedicated team in Belarus, so you'll communicate with them and with the US team at once.
Currently, they're looking for the reinforcement so the new team member will work on the development of the main product for the vehicle as well as the equipment tracking.
- 5+ years of experience with ReactJS and/or React Native
- Practical experience of using GraphQL
- Team lead experience
- At least upper-intermediate level of English
Mobilunity is a provider of dedicated development teams aiming to bring European corporate culture to the Ukrainian IT-labor market. Throughout all the years of our existence and until now, we're been working hand in hand with European companies as our primary partners. By our own example, we are providing that the dedicated team model works the best in all directions including employee's interests as people have always been our main asset. Joining Mobilunity you won't ever feel alone.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
22 December 2020