N-IX is looking for a perspective and ambitious Middle Golang Engineer to join our team. We’re building an infotainment system for trains and buses used in the UK, Switzerland and US.
Our client is an expert in providing high-quality services to transport companies which specialize in increasing passengers’ satisfaction while they’re traveling by trains by demonstrating the specific content integrated to their traveling devices.
The whole solution is event-based. Due to that, we should be able to provide a very time and location sensitive data about a specific train which experienced the issue in the system. This helps to go through the timeline of all relevant events related to this vehicle and see how the system interpreted them and how the state was changed. This will include events sent by the microservices and received by the vehicles.
• Implement new company products using Golang and a service-oriented architecture based on gRPC
• Be pro-active, participate in the decision-making process, influence technology stack, take ownership of the end result
• Perform a variety of software development activities such as design, development, integration, unit testing, and assisting with end-user documentation
• Deliver great and consistent results being a team member of a Scrum team
• 2+ years of experience in Golang development
• Knowledge of REST API
• Experience with gRPC/Protobuf
• Good SQL knowledge
• Motivated and fast learning
• Pro-active team member
• Upper-intermediate English level (being able to articulate ideas and solutions to stakeholders)
The ideal candidate is also:
• Flexible working hours
• A competitive salary and good compensation package
• Best hardware
• A masseur and a corporate doctor
• Healthcare & sport benefits
• An inspiring and comfy office
• Challenging tasks and innovative projects
• Meetups and events for professional development
• An individual development plan
• Mentorship program
• Corporate events and outstanding parties
• Exciting team buildings
• Memorable anniversary presents
• A fun zone where you can play video games, foosball, ping pong, and more.
Founded in 2002, N-iX is a custom software development company with a core business of providing Dedicated Development Team / Own Development Center service. A team of about 200 professionals, with headquarter in Lviv, a tech hub in western Ukraine, we host teams ranging from 5 to 40 developers that work across all technology stacks.
DOU company page: