Our Client is one of the innovative healthcare software providers founded by a physician-led team passionate to solve the burden of prior authorizations. Imagine the frustration of prior authorizations: as patients, as physicians, and as healthcare executives.
We facilitate extracting patient`s data from medical documents. The idea is to decrease the time to fill medical insurance forms after the clinic visit and make the treatment process as comfortable as possible. At its core, Natural Language Processing service drives the recognition of medical documents. You will be part of the team of professionals who develop the technology to simplify day-to-day operations.
You Perfectly Match If you have:
- 3+ years of professional experience in commercial QA Automation;
- 5+ years of relevant QA technical experience within an agile environment;
- In-depth knowledge of test automation approaches and procedures;
- In-depth experience in API testing (main focus) and WEB testing ;
- Experienced with pytest testing tool & Python programming language;
- Good Knowledge of SQL (PostgreSQL or similar);
- Hands-on experience with different testing methods, techniques, and types;
- Knowledge of Agile/Scrum;
- Analytical thinking, ability to work in a team, attention to details;
- Intermediate or higher level of English, good communication skills.
Nice to have:
- Experience in the healthcare domain is preferred;
- Strong experience with continuous integration processes and tools (Jenkins);
- Experience in working with version control systems (e.g. GIT, SVN, and others);
- Setup test infrastructure environment using Docker;
- Understanding of design patterns and applying them to projects;
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in a technical field of study(optional).
Your day-to-day activities:
- Introduce QA Automation practice to the team;
- Setting up QA processes and practices fitting the team and customer needs;
- Work as a part of one or more agile teams: analysis and testing of features, configuration, and fixes of existing functionality, root cause analysis for incidents;
- Coordinate own work with other team members, including analysts, developers, other testers.
About Newfire Partners
If you're a talented developer, you can go to work for any number of software companies. But you won't find a better opportunity than with Newfire Partners, an American company with operations Cambridge, MA, USA, Lviv, Ivano-Frankivsk, Ukraine, and other prestigious locations.
We are outstanding since:
● We are a service company.
● We provide services both in product and project mindsets.
● We are a company that is focused not only on the result of development but also on the further success of the product.
● We work with the client for the long term perspective, not for financial advantage only.
● We promote a new business, that is the value (not just profit) oriented.
● Continuous self-improvement: the company is constantly transforming and adapting to the needs of the business and the client. We support flexibility and self - improvement of every team member.
● Transparency and open communication: we support transparency in communication both within the company and with clients.
● Respect for each individual: we are for individuality!
Provide great benefits:
1) 15 days of paid vacation (20 days after 1 year in the company)
2) 8 paid sick leaves
3) Flexible schedule
4) Possibility to take ‘work from home’
5) $50 compensation for lunches
6) English courses (fully paid by the company)
7) Pizza/sushi day
8) Corporate parties 2 times per year
9) Team buildings
10) Compensation for courses/certifications/trainings
11) Accountants services coverage
Do not hesitate to check our vacancies:
DOU company page: