Our client works on healthtech projects from all around the world.
• 5+ years related experience in QA with a minimum of 3 years as an Automation Test Engineer using any of the following tools and frameworks: Selenium, Appium, Nunit/ Junit, TestNG, Robot Framework.
• Mid-level to advanced coding skills using (main), Python,
• A proven track record of delivering UI test automation on one or more of the following platforms: Android, iOS, Windows, mobile or TV.
• Automating UI and API tests for environments being built using the following technologies: , Xamarin,.NET WebAPI, SQL Server, Event Driven Distributed System / SOA / Microservices.
• Experience with test management, bug tracking and agile tools e.g. Jira, Test Rail, Confluence or other similar.
• Experience working within a Continuous Integration environment and deployment using tools like Jenkins, Octopus, VSTS with HyperV and Azure.
• Good English communication skills
About CNA International IT
CNA International IT connects great product companies and passionate IT specialists with similar values.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
20 January 2021