Customertimes — US-based service IT company that specializes in consulting, development, integration, and support of the cloud solutions based on Salesforce, Heroku, MS SharePoint, and other platforms. We deliver cutting-edge technologies and services to our client in Pharma, Life Science, CPG, etc.
•Develop different native iOS functionality for a different kind of existing and new projects
•Integrate and develop new modules and functionality into existing iOS applications
•Actively participate in POC/MVP solutions and architecture exploring
•Implementation best practices
•Knowledge of Swift/Objective-C
•Knowledge of OO, architectures, and design patterns
•Strong knowledge of Basic iOS frameworks, experience with CoreData, Fastlane, understanding of Memory management,
•KVO/KVC, Multithreading, understanding of Objective-C Runtime principles, etc.
•Experience in working with CocoaPods, Carthage
•Understanding basic technologies and principles, like SOAP/REST/RESTful API, OAuth, WebSocket, TDD
•Full development lifecycle experience
•Experienced with App Store processes for app submission and maintenance, knowledge of Apple iTunes guidelines for applications
•Experience in creating an app for iPhone/iPad/Universal
•Knowledge of subversion control systems: Git;
•Understanding of main Agile principles
Would be a plus
•General understanding of augmented reality.
•Experience with ARKit platform (RealityKit/SceneKit/SpriteKit).
•Good knowledge of 3D space and objects position in it.
•Experience with video streaming.
•Cloud Anchors Experience.
•OpenGL ES Experience.
• Regular compensation package reviews
• 20 working days paid vacation leave, 15 working days of paid sick leave with a certificate and 5 working days of paid sick leave without a certificate.
• Medical Insurance program for employee (and the ability for an employee to insure family members at a corporate rate)
• Certification coverage & support for participation in specialized events (webinars, conferences, trainings etc.)
• Regular team-buildings inside team projects, as well as summer and winter corporate parties for the entire company
• Office or remote or mixed types of work are welcome — upon employee’s convenience and by approval of direct manager
• Free English classes in the office
• Convenient office location in the center.
Customertimes — US-based service IT company that specializes in consulting, development, integration, and support of the cloud solutions based on Salesforce, Heroku, MS SharePoint, and other platforms.
We deliver cutting-edge technologies and services to our client in Pharma, Life Science, CPG, Finances, etc. Our project teams develop the digital solutions that can force and improve the health care in different countries, upgrade the business processes in retail trade, add the new options to the industry of digital entertainment.
DOU company page:
This job is no longer active.
iOS / macOS