We are growing fast and are currently looking for a Node.js Developer to join our remote team of developers.
A new project that aims to create an MVP for a 3D & AR-product image e-commerce product.
The goal is to create a platform that allows retailers to upload product lists, match products against 3D/AR-images available in the database, and then get a list of available integration methods (iFrame, HTML) to display 3D/AR-product image on their eCommerce platform.
- Team lead personality, strong communication skills, and English proficiency;
- Experience with AWS Cloud architecture (Elastic Beanstalk, AWS OpsWork);
- Strong experience working with high performant scalable databases (MongoDB).
- Experience with DevOps related work such as CI/CD (GitLab, AWS, Kubernetes/Docker).
What we offer:
- 100% remote work (work from where you want);
- We pay for overtime (over 8 hours);
- Business trips to Sweden at company expense (if and when necessary);
- The ability to change the project to another one;
- Competitive salary/hour with a potential bonus scheme;
- Very flexible working schedule;
- Opportunities for professional development and personal growth.
We are a Swedish company who believes that talent has no borders. We headhunt developers and assist in helping Swedish start-ups to efficiently work with developers on a remote basis.
Our ultimate goal is to convince every Swedish company that we come across to work with devoted senior developers outside of Sweden.
We are constantly looking for developers with code that we would be confident in deploying - even on a Friday.
Start-ups that we work with deserve the best developers. Be one of them!
DOU company page: