Madskil Gaming is a new social game company aiming to change the way viewers interact with live video game streams on various platforms such as Twitch, Mixer, Youtube and Facebook.
We are looking for a DevOps Engineer with proven experience with aws and kubernetes. Main responsibility is development, improvement and maintenance of current k8s clusters on top of aws, CI/CD pipelines development, participating in production support.
Project tech-stack is: k8s, aws, helm, wordpress, postgres, xtradb, mongodb, iam, reddis, spring microservices, nginx-ingress, prometheus, grafana, elk, rmq, route53.
● Upgrade and maintenance of current k8s clusters;
● 3-rd party and in-house helm charts maintenance;
● Infrastructure components maintenance and continuous upgrade;
● Participation in production technical support;
● Design and implementation of new infrastructure components for development needs;
● Monitoring and improvement backuping system;
● Security improvements;
● Costs optimisation;
● Performance optimisation;
● CI/CD pipelines development, improvement and maintenance.
Skills and Qualifications
● Strong experience with kubernetes and helm;
● Strong understanding of infrastructure-as-a-code paradigm;
● Strong experience with Jenkins;
● Experience with nginx-ingress;
● Experience with prometheus and grafana;
● Experience with ELK stack;
● Experience with DB deploy in Kubernetes;
● Basic SQL knowledge;
● Basic experience with AWS: ec2, route53, s3, redshift, rds, ecr, elb/nlb, iam;
● Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
Eager to succeed, responsible, committed and friendly.
Madskil Gaming is a new social game company aiming to change the way viewers interact with live video game streams on various platforms such as Twitch, Mixer, Youtube and Facebook. Madskil’s game enhances the live-stream watching experience to the next level. Madskil offers a place to grow professionally, learn, implement and launch a highly scalable platform and be involved in cutting edge technologies and products.
This job is no longer active.
DevOps / Sysadmin