We are looking for a motivated individual to join the Matching Engine Tech team as a Technical Solutions Engineer (API Specialist). This role is a combination of Software Development duties and technical client support.
You will be working in a fast-paced environment with a small team, covering the largest clients of the exchange all around the world.
The ideal candidate will have a strong technical background and a strong command of programming and exchange API mechanics, with a strong interest to work in a client facing role.
This is a remote position and we're open to any locations and timezones.
- Develop open source libraries that will be further used by company's clients
- Cover global clients such as HFTs and algo/quant funds on API related issues across our different platforms (spot exchange, futures exchange, margin trading, etc)
- Become the go-to expert on matters related to REST API and WebSockets, managing discussions and queries with the exchange’s largest clients
- Guide clients to write more effective algorithms for trading, helping the efficiency of our exchange
- Develop metrics to measure client API limit usage and their effectiveness and liaise with internal teams to manage API limits for high volume clients
- At least Bachelor degree in a tech field (Computer Science, Math, or similar)
- Business level English. Knowledge of other widely spoken languages would be of an advantage (Spanish, Chinese, Russian, etc)
- Excellent communications skills
- Very responsive (we are a client-serving business)
- Highly self driven and disciplined
- Curiosity and drive to learn and try new things
We are Binance, the company behind the world’s leading cryptocurrency exchange. Over our short 3-year existence, we became one of the most influential companies within the blockchain industry, and we’re looking for new talent to help us grow. Our goal is to bridge the gap between traditional and cryptocurrency finance by creating products and services that increase the global freedom of money and meet the needs of our global user base.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
13 January 2021