Product is mobile app, the release of the ios application was on December
3rd and now we are going to start android app from scratch.
About our client
Product company who has brought together the top technologists and the top people in pop culture to create a completely novel creative video platform to own the meme space for the youth.
Our technology gives users an infinite choice of content ingredients and characters to then re-imagine and communicate through new stories. More than half of our team is dedicated to developing novel and proprietary computer vision technologies that differentiates us from the same old commoditized and shallow video apps.
We’re a team of 20 who have been responsible for some of the biggest cultural and tech successes of the last 10 years, spanning mobile, social, video, AR, gaming and music. We are backed by top Silicon Valley VC's and some of the most influential strategic investors in media, tech, and pop culture. We have been quietly building this company for over a year and are currently in beta with very promising early engagement metrics and strong buzz in the LA high school and college communities (the most influential youth demo in the US).
We are looking for a highly motivated and creative Android Engineer to initiate the Android development effort at PF. You would play a core role in designing an app architecture that will scale to millions of users. This includes everything from working on the initial CI pipelines, deciding what hardware to support, and developing a software architecture that can be built upon by other members of the team. You’d play a key role in building out an Android team, including computational graphics to support our mobile CV pipelines. If you live and breathe the Android ecosystem and want to work with a world class team on day 0, we want to chat.
We are looking for the brightest minds eager to work on problems that are both technically and socially challenging. Your work on building the best external product will drive key initiatives at all layers in the company. Past expertise with consumer products (Snapchat, Pinterest, Instagram, TikTok, etc.) is a plus.
● B.S. or higher in computer science, electrical engineering, mathematics, or similar related field.
● Minimum 3 years of experience.
● Experienced with:
○ Various technologies including but not limited to: GraphQL, kotlin, jetpack, Vulkan (graphics), caching, image processing,
○ Modern API technologies (AWS Amplify, firebase, websockets, etc.)
○ Designing end-to-end development pipelines (Jenkins or other CI pipelines, android testing frameworks, hardware SKU differentiation, etc.)
○ Being absolutely fanatical about delivering the best user experience
● Preferred experience with:
○ AR/VR development
○ Experience being a tech/project lead, running interviews, & organizing priorities
● Market wages
● Vacation - unlimited, but within reasonable limits
● Sick leave is the same
● Help with relocation from other cities of Ukraine and Belarus
About Indigo Tech recruitment
INDIGO – найбільш результативна та харизматична IT-рекрутингова агенція на просторах колишнього СНД.
Ми знаходимо найяскравіші таланти у сфері ІТ.
З 2007 року закрили понад 1000 вакансій для 72 компаній в СНД, Європі та США.
95% наших клієнтів готові працювати з Indigo знову.
Входимо до трійки рекрутинг-експертів за результатами опитування HR-IT співтовариства України та в топ-10 робочих місць в 2014 за версією Lifehacker.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
13 January 2021