Наш клиент делает продукт наподобие Airbnb в сфере luxary отдыха, используя новые технологии и выплачивая приличные рейты. Работа напрямую. Англичане.
Активная фаза разработки. Есть mvp продукта. Используют новые технологии. Без легаси.
Очень профессиональная команда.
100% стоят внимания.
We are No 1 wholesaler in the world for luxury resorts in the Maldives and Seychelles. have offices in the UK, Dubai, Maldives and Seychelles with in excess of 30 staff. We have a reputation for excellence across all parts of the business whether it is the service we offer to clients or the working environment of staff, which we believe is very important.
We are now looking to expand our online presence for our tour operators and travel partners who book with us from across the globe. As a result we intend to set up development team in Ukraine initially with
Job Description - Front End Developer – React.js
The FE developer will be expected to show a willingness to research and embrace new technology that might assist various use cases in the travel industry and pitch ideas to the team.
• Developing new user-facing features using React.js
• Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
• Translating designs and wireframes into high quality code
• Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers
• Researching the travel industry and coming up with creative solutions that might assist our travel partners and automate processes and drive sales.
• Working remotely in an agile and collaborative environment
• Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles
• Experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux)
• Familiarity with newer specifications of EcmaScript
• Experience with data structure libraries (e.g., Immutable.js)
• Knowledge of isomorphic React is a plus
• Familiarity with RESTful APIs
• Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token
• Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools
• Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
• Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
• A knack for benchmarking and optimization
• Familiarity with code versioning tools
• Good computer science degree or equivalent
About CODEX recruiting agency
CODEX — IT recruitment agency, which are help companies to save time and money by finding the best candidates for them.
We offer innovation to hiring and managing toptalent.
Our services include Permanent Recruitment, Contract Recruitment, and HR Consulting.
Our promise is to focus on excellence through continuous evaluation and improvement.
We are located in Ukraine but we are home worldwide.
Having good business experience, our team has become more than just a recruitment company.
No matter where in the world you are, CODEX specialists are here to help.
We can attract and connect you to talent in both local and global markets.
Using our Cloud platforms, we can support our clients worldwide.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
8 January 2021