Меня зовут Анна, я рекрутер компании Upplabs. Ищем в команду .NET разработчика. Буду рада обсудить детали.
UppLabs is a software development ‘flat company’ (https://upplabs.com/blog/building-flat-company-in-ukraine-how-to-be-an-it-business-owner/), a friendly team of professionals who value each team member’s opinion. We are represented in the US, Switzerland, Israel and Ukraine. And now we’re looking for .NET developer to empower project for one of our client - Limehome.
Limehome is currently the second-largest hotel concept operator in DACH that is leading the digital revolution in the hotel industry.
During your suite stay you'll:
- Build the tech operating system of the next generation hotel
- Develop microservices that help to automate 90% of today's hotel operations and ensure they are up and running 24/7 to give our guests the pleasant experience they deserve
- Connect our property management system to many different third parties, from booking engines up to door locking systems and make sure the information keeps flowing
- Develop a booking engine and include payment services in a way that people just love the easy and convenient experience of booking their next vacation with us
-And so much more, we're just getting started :)
- 3+ years of proven working experience with .NET
- Experience with ASP.NET
- English - at least Intermediate Level is a must
You should apply if you:
- Are matching with the requirements,
- Are willing to use our technologies,
- Are hungry to learn and flexible,
- Have experience and enjoy working within a fast-paced company (start-up),
- Enjoy working in an environment where colleagues thrive on being independent,
- Want a high exposure to large amounts of technology and innovation.
- Competitive salary,
- Possibility to work remotely,
- Friendly team and enjoyable working environment,
- Flexible work schedule,
- Compensation for sick lists and regular vacations,
- State holidays,
- Quarterly event,
- English lessons.
If you are interested please send your CV with salary expectations.
Upplabs is a software development company with a focus on web and mobile development. We successfully deliver projects for customers from US, EU and AU, including such domains as real estate, healthcare, startups and others.
We specialize in:
- Launching a new web or mobile application for business
- Rebuilding legacy systems
- Creating MVP of product to validate the idea.
About the team
We have been working in the web development sphere for many years, and have dozens of successful projects and satisfied customers from all over the world.
Team cohesion, highly experienced and result oriented employees, innovators in product development, focused on the success, delving deep into the issues and needs of the customer’s business to solve set tasks — these are the values which allow us to be effective in the development of any complex digital products.
Our dev teams tech stack:
• .Net: C#, ASP.NET Web API, ASP.NET Core (Web API, MVC), ASP.NET MVC, WebForms, WCF, SQL Server, EF, WPF, Unit Tests;
• Node: NodeJs, Express, Loopback, Sails.js, Koa.js;
• Front-end: Html, CSS, Angular, ReactJS, React-Native, JQuery, KnockoutJS, KendoUI;
• Mobile: Xamarin, React-Native, Ionic;
• Cloud: AWS, Azure, Rackspace;
• Development methodologies: Agile (Scrum, Kanban), Waterfall;
• API integrations: Social Media APIs, Location and Map API, Payment/Accounting APIs,
3rd party Web APIs, IoT APIs, Analytics APIs.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
4 January 2021