Comberry is looking for a skilled frontend engineer to help us build the world-wide best digital showroom to visualize highly complex products in an entertaining way.
We offer: Modern tech stack, low hierarchies, awesome offices in the heart of Lviv
We are looking for a Frontend Engineer who works autonomously, reliably, and takes code quality seriously! We are developing interactive video showrooms and trade shows for customers in Germany that want to showcase their products in a high-end and entertaining way. In addition, our live conferencing feature with cutting-edge technologies and comprehensive features provides several benefits for our clients: fun and creative sales experience, efficient communication, and ease of use. Therefore, we are seeking individuals to support us with developing new modular features like an appointment scheduling backend that can be used to build customizable solutions for our clients. At Comberry, we do believe that people are the crucial component of everything we do. Therefore, we guarantee a great atmosphere, constant development opportunities, comfortable working conditions, and a flexible schedule!
What you will work on
- Interactive, virtual video-based showrooms
- 360° video tours
- UI implementation of appointment and video call scheduling
- Virtual live events and trade shows with 1000+ participants
- Strong hands-on experience with React & Redux
- Conversational English proficiency
- Enthusiastic individual who takes pride in his work and code quality seriously (we do!)
- Good problem-solving skills
- Attention to detail
As a plus (not required)
- Experience with live streaming
- Experience with conferencing tool APIs
- Experience developing SaaS platforms
What we offer
- An international team
- Professional equipment
- High autonomy and working with a modern tech stack, no legacy code
- Flexible schedule
- Charming office in the heart of Lviv
- Free drinks, fruit, snacks, and coffee
- Team building days
- 2-4 Developers, Frontend and Backend
- Project Manager
- UI/UX Designer
Comberry is a medium-sized media company with an international team and offices all around the world. Apart from Ukraine, we have teams in Germany, Malaysia, China, India, Russia, and more. We produce video content for television and corporate customers and seek to create new interactive ways to use film and animations for businesses to engage with their audience.
Please apply in English and only via djinni.
Skillsquare is an IT hub and co-working space in Lviv that hosts several tech companies from USA and Germany. We have a charming office in the heart of Lviv with awesome people working in it. We are mainly hosting product companies and are not an outsourcing agency.
Out hosted companies:
DOU company page:
Job posted on
29 December 2020