On behalf of CoreTech, Ciklum is looking for Senior Full-stack NodeJS Developer to join Kyiv team on a full-time basis.
We start a new implementation of an existing product in order to apply modern architecture, software development and process paradigms, frameworks and tools, thus sustaining the long-term growth of our business.
We will create and use services and APIs in our architecture to make different functionalities less dependent on each other to create, change and scale. Our teams will be multi-disciplinary and with few dependencies between them. We will use Agile practices, processes and tools.
CoreTech is a fast-growing tech company developing products and services for the online industry.
We provide scalable and flexible solutions to our clients around the globe achieving unrivaled speed to market. We invest in product innovation and personalization. Our platforms are modular and support big data therefore our main goal is to deliver high quality software for competitive markets. We have started a new implementation of an existing product in order to apply modern architecture, software development and process paradigms, frameworks and tools, thus sustaining the long-term growth of our business. We are creating and using services and APIs in our architecture to make different functionalities less dependent on each other to create, change and scale. Our teams are multi-disciplinary and with few dependencies between them. We are using Agile practices, processes and tools.
• Deliver readable, testable and reusable code by following best practices, using unit tests and creating and maintaining appropriate documentation
• Participate in the analysis of the product requirements by meeting and discussing them with developers, product owners and other stakeholders
• Participate in the planning of the delivery pipeline by estimating time required for delivery, analyzing dependencies between different software elements and improving visibility for other team members and teams
• Take an active role in root cause analysis and troubleshooting of misbehaving applications by analyzing run-time functional and performance metrics and fixing bugs
• Participate in the repurposing of existing software components on changes of product features or architecture by improving and refactoring
• 4+ years of experience developing web-based commercial software products
• Experience with SOA / micro-services and developing performant & scalable applications
• Understanding of web development paradigms (RESTful APIs, pub/sub, security)
• Very good written and spoken English, used day-to-day in a professional environment
• Mature, self-organized and responsible person
• Able and willing to help other team members with their tasks where needed
What's in it for you:
Unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with client;
Variety of knowledge sharing, training and self-development opportunities;
State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions
About Ciklum International
Ciklum is a top-five global Digital Solutions Company for Fortune 500 and fast-growing organisations alike around the world.
Our 3,000+ Developers located in the Delivery Centres across the globe, provide our clients with a range of services including outsourcing software development, Enterprise App Development, Quality Assurance, Security, R&D, Big Data & Analytics.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
24 December 2020