"Best of 2016" by Apple, Spark by Readdle is looking for a creative, experienced, high-skilled Android Developer. You’ll have a unique chance to join the team which is the very first in the world that made a cross solution based on Swift core.
At Readdle, we built Spark to create the best email experience for professionals and their teams. In 2016 this intelligent email application became available across all Apple devices. After a crazy start on iPhone we couldn't but launch it on Apple Watch, iPad and Mac. And Spark for Mac was crowned as "Best of 2016" by Apple!
In April 2019, Spark made its way to Android to help even more people love email again and reach Inbox Zero for the first time. Since then, our team has focused on achieving feature parity across iOS and Android versions of Spark to make sure you have the same premium experience on all platforms.
Currently, the team is looking for a creative, experienced, high-skilled Android Developer. You’ll have a unique chance to join the team which is the very first in the world that made a cross solution based on Swift core.
- Development of core product functionality of Spark for Android.
- Working closely with product managers, designers, and iOS team members to use existing platform solutions.
- Provide consistent delivery of a high-quality product.
- Over 3 years of software development for Android.
- Excellent understanding and knowledge of Android SDK.
- Solid knowledge of software design patterns.
Would be a plus:
- Published Android applications on Google Play.
- Knowledge of C++, Objective-C + Swift, and iOS/Mac Development.
- Experience developing with the Android NDK and C.
- Have a product-oriented mindset.
- Understand how to manage the development of the quickly growing product and can create practical, maintainable, and scalable solutions.
- Have a passion to create a product that solves consumer needs the best and the most effective way.
- Can work effectively in the situation of tough tradeoffs between functionality, complexity, and development time.
- You’re someone who could get positions at most software companies, but you’re looking for the perfect role that has great leadership, challenging product vision, and a work hard/play hard company culture - then you should be with us ;)
You’ll be leading the way. We’re betting you’re driven to build great things and get awesome results. Join this amazing journey with Readdle!
Readdle aims to redefine personal productivity and shape the “future of work” by creating outstanding apps and services. Popular Readdle apps such as Scanner Pro, PDF Expert, Spark, and Documents, were downloaded over 160 million times worldwide. In many cases, Readdle apps defined mobile software categories, such as document scanning, email, document management, and calendaring. Readdle apps won numerous awards, got to the top positions on the App Store charts, and, most importantly, are loved by millions.
We believe that technology is changing the way we live, work, and get things done. Unlocking the full potential for hundreds of millions of people is our main goal.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
21 December 2020