We are looking for creative and smart people that want to join our winning team in NearShorePartner.ch and are looking for a Middle+\Senior Java/hybris Developer in our office Kharkiv.
• Experience in working with Hybris 1+ years;
• Experience in working with Java 8 1+ years;
• Experience in working with Spring Framework
• Understanding the principles of object-oriented programming and object-oriented analysis;
• Experience of development and integration in Hybris Commerce Suite system
• Experience in Web Services (SOAP, REST)
• Experience in working with SQL, NoSQL is an advantage;
• Experience in working with project management systems and version control systems (Jira, Git);
• Knowledge of Front-end technologies (JS, Bootstrap, jQuery);
• Intermediate English
As a plus
The German language is an advantage.
• Working for a SWISS Company
• A fair market salary above the market average
• A Cosy office in the city center with lots of benefits & flexible working hours
• Individual team rooms
• Interesting projects and challenging tasks
• Internal & international meetups
• Latest infrastructure, Laptops, PCs & Screens
• Long-term employment with paid vacation, sick leave, and other social benefits
• Professional video conferencing rooms
Professional growth support:
• Free business communication classes in English and German
• Gaining expertise in cutting-edge technologies
• Great career advancement
• Individual employee development plan
• Personal approach to communication skills development, etc.
• Professional certification supported by the company (PECB)
• Professional technical training & online learning platform
• Your views matter and your opinion will be valued
• A relaxed, friendly environment; free coffee, tea, water, and sweets as well as Gym equipment and Games
• Opportunities to travel during the projects to Switzerland and Germany
• Professional national & international events attendance
• Regular corporate events and team building activities
• Develop large scale web applications using .Net technologies;
• Contribute to the overall software development life-cycle including requirements
gathering/analysis, design, development, release/version control, testing, deployment, and
• Be a part of an agile-based and globally distributed team.
NearShorePartner.ch is looking for a Middle+\Senior Hybris developer in our office Kharkiv.
We are looking for creative and smart people that want to join our winning team in Kharkiv.
About Near Shore Partners
If you would like to strengthen your team with IT specialists at short notice or outsource entire processes, this is no problem for us as a partner.
Even in times of increased cost and time pressure, our nearshoring services ensure the required success of IT projects.
We react calmly to the typical challenges in the implementation of IT projects - such as the cost savings in software development or the shortage of skilled workers.
According to the formula:
Availability + Scalability + Flexibility + Time to Market + Sustainability + Future-Proof = NearShorePartner.ch
DOU company page:
Job posted on
19 November 2020