Our customer is one of the world’s largest technology companies based in Silicon Valley with operations all over the world. We are looking for an enthusiastic and technology-proficient Big Data Developer.
Our customer is one of the world's largest technology companies based in Silicon Valley with operations all over the world. On this project, we are working with bleeding-edge big data technologies to develop a high-performance data analytics platform, which handles petabytes of data. We are looking for an enthusiastic and technology-proficient Big Data Developer, who is eager to participate in design and implementation of a top-notch big data solution that will be deployed at a massive scale.
- Participate in the design and development of a big data analytics application
- Design, support and continuously enhance the project code base, continuous integration pipeline, etc.
- Write complex ETL processes and frameworks for analytics and data management
- Implement large-scale near real-time streaming data processing pipelines
- Work with a team of industry experts on cutting-edge big data technologies to develop solutions for deployment at massive scale
- Strong knowledge of Scala
- In-depth knowledge of Hadoop and Spark, experience with data mining and stream processing technologies (Kafka, Spark Streaming, Akka Streams)
- Understanding of the best practices in data quality and quality engineering
- Experience with version control systems, Git in particular
- Ability to quickly learn new tools and technologies
Will be a plus:
- Knowledge of Unix-based operating systems (bash/ssh/ps/grep etc.)
- Experience with Github-based development processes
- Experience with JVM build systems (SBT, Maven, Gradle)
- Opportunity to work on bleeding-edge projects
- Work with a highly motivated and dedicated team
- Competitive salary
- Flexible schedule
- Benefits program
- Social package - medical insurance, sports
- Corporate social events
- Professional development opportunities
- Opportunity for long business trips to the US and possibility for relocation
Grid Dynamics is the engineering services company known for transformative, mission-critical cloud solutions for retail, finance and technology sectors. We architected some of the busiest e-commerce services on the Internet and have never had an outage during the peak season. Founded in 2006 and headquartered in San Ramon, California with offices throughout the US and Eastern Europe, we focus on big data analytics, scalable omnichannel services, DevOps, and cloud enablement.
About Grid Dynamics
Grid Dynamics is a leading provider of technology consulting, agile co-creation and scalable engineering and data science services for Fortune 500 corporations undergoing digital transformation. We work in close collaboration with our clients on digital transformation initiatives that span strategy consulting, early prototypes and enterprise-scale delivery of new digital platforms. We help organizations become more agile and create innovative digital products and experiences using deep expertise in emerging technology, top global engineering talent, lean software development practices, and a high-performance product culture. Headquartered in Silicon Valley with over 1,200 technologists located in engineering delivery centers throughout the US, Central and Eastern Europe, Grid Dynamics is known for architecting and delivering some of the largest digital transformation programs in the retail, technology and financial sectors to help its clients win market share, shorten time to market and reduce costs of digital operations on a massive scale.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
18 November 2020