We are looking for a Junior Manual QA Engineer to join our Team!
N-iX Game & VR Studio is a team of 100+ professionals delivering top-quality games and VR solutions to various game and media enterprises and startups. Among our clients are Paradox Interactive, Wargaming.net, Tempo Storm, and other established game businesses and VR startups. We aim for AAA quality of work and offer competitive benefits to our employees.
We are looking for the Junior QA Engineer to join our ranks to work on a hyper-realistic VR training sim for American Football quarterbacks, that leverages motion tracking technology and offers realistic training experience.
- 1+ years of quality engineering experience
- Upper-Intermediate English level and good communication skills
- Strong analytical, problem solving, organizational, and planning skills
- Clear understanding of Agile/SCRUM methodology
- Knowledge of defect Management/tracking tools
- Experience in writing test documentation and analyzing development documentation
- Experience testing RestfulAPIs and working knowledge of SQL
Would be a plus:
Experience in testing games (Unity game engine)
Experience in performance testing
Experience with HTML and JS
- Flexible working hours
- A competitive salary and good compensation package
- The Best hardware
- A masseur and a corporate doctor
- Healthcare & sport benefits
- An inspiring and comfy office
- Challenging tasks and innovative projects
- Meetups and events for professional development
- An individual development plan
- Mentorship program
- Corporate events and outstanding parties
- Exciting team buildings
- Memorable anniversary presents
- A fun zone where you can play video games, foosball, ping pong, and more.
Founded in 2002, N-iX is a custom software development company with a core business of providing Dedicated Development Team / Own Development Center service. A team of about 200 professionals, with headquarter in Lviv, a tech hub in western Ukraine, we host teams ranging from 5 to 40 developers that work across all technology stacks.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
17 November 2020