Software Engineers at our Clients' project apply their skills and talents to build scalable and sustainable solutions, utilizing best engineering practices and the latest Cloud technologies in an agile, team-oriented and collaborative environment.
We are seeking a Software Engineer to join our Finance Technology Delivery team as we intensify the pace of innovation and support future growth through technology solutions. The Software Engineer will be responsible for building mission-critical ETL pipelines that integrate source data with financial SaaS and on-premise applications.
• Design and collaborate with local and partner teams
• Define and build data sources, data mappings, and integration points across a diverse application portfolio
• Demonstrate thorough knowledge of information technology concepts issues, trends and best practices as they relate to Cloud technologies and system integrations
• Identify performance issues; apply knowledge of security coding practices and secure system fundamentals
• 3+ years of professional experience in role of Middle Java Developer
• Experience building ETL pipelines in Cloud technologies (AWS or Google Cloud Platform)
• Experience with publish/subscribe and event-based data flow methodologies
• In-depth knowledge of popular Java frameworks like JSF and Spring MVC
• Experience with Object-Oriented Design (OOD)
• GIT version control, and CI/CD
• Good working knowledge of hybrid cloud system integrations
• Good working knowledge of containerization technologies including Docker and Kubernetes
• Good working knowledge of REST services, JSON, XML, and Kafka streams
• Exposure to GIT Lab, Python, Big Query, Cloud Data Flow, or Apache Beam
• Bachelor's or Master's degree in CS, Engineering or equivalent practical experience
Luxoft is a high-end application outsourcing provider of choice and a trusted technology advisor to Global 2000 and medium-sized growth companies that apply compelling technologies to obtain leadership positions in their respective markets.
Luxoft today finds the Best talents, proposes career growth & employment benefits. Our teams are involved in high complicity & innovative projects for the Top leaders companies around the Globe.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
17 November 2020