Aspire Global, a publicly-traded gaming company, is seeking for Middle Manual QA Engineer to join our team.
• At least 2 years of real working experience in testing web applications and Client/Server applications;
• Familiar with REST, SOAP API;
• Familiar with Postman, SOAP UI, Fiddler tools;
• Experience in writing test documents (STD) — a must;
• Experience in creating SQL queries;
• English level — Upper-intermediate;
• Strong technical skills, ability to deep dive into complex problems & find their root cause;
• Hard-worker, proactive, responsible, details oriented, initiator, excellent learning abilities, great communication and interpersonal skills.
• High-level compensation and regular performance-based salary and career development reviews;
• PE accounting and support;
• Working in a comfortably located office;
• Medical insurance (health), employee assistance program;
• Paid vacation, holidays and sick leaves;
• Sport compensation;
• English classes with native speakers, training, conferences participation;
• Referral program;
• Team buildings, corporate events.
• Participating in requirements analysis and review;
• Functional and regression tests design and execution;
• Collaborating with development team, QAs, and team management;
• Creating testing documentation: test cases, checklists;
• Managing defects: investigating, reporting, and tracking them to resolution.
About Aspire Global
Aspire Global’s best-in-class iGaming platform, unrivaled industry experience and package of fully managed services combine to create robust solutions for ambitious casino and sports betting brands.
We handle your day-to-day operations, while you focus on marketing and building a global reputation.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
16 November 2020